3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wonder when will Eric going to fuck Lisa?
Most definitly not in this lifetime. It was made quite clear that the girls will stay out of his reach.

You should look for Big Brother Ren'Py Remake if you are looking for more Eric content.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
You could try sneaking up on the right person for starters. Your walkthrough says Alice, but that's Lisa. :LUL:

Sorry, but the question is NOT which character is here and YES how to proceed WITH the use of the mod (according to the print of it in your op) and "reset" the negative result obtained in the scene..
I thought this was understood in my appeal.

After making the necessary explanations: AGAIN, anyone??

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Huh, looks like Aleksey actually made some signigicant progress now! I wasn't very hopeful for this one but it turns out I was wrong, and happy to be wrong on this one :) Looking forward to more!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JeffM80

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi again!
Pls, where and how can I do this?
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance!
Well, I came back after a while of absence .

The explanation for the mistake made by you is very simple.

Screenshot_6.png
If you read the walkthrough correctly, it is written in the walkthrough MoD :
Max should go to the bathroom from 08:00 to 08:59 AM that Alice is in the bathroom, but instead of this Time frame you went to the bathroom at 20:00 to 20:59, which Lisa is in the bathroom. You went to the bathroom at night instead of morning.

Sorry, but the question is NOT which character is here and YES how to proceed WITH the use of the mod (according to the print of it in your op) and "reset" the negative result obtained in the scene..
I thought this was understood in my appeal.

After making the necessary explanations: AGAIN, anyone??
In some cases you do not need to moderate the negative result in an event . In fact, you have to get a negative result so that you can do the next thing and then change that negative result of it with other event.

And if your question is about how to use the cheat mod in a particular case, you should ask the developer of the mod (OnlyFunz ) in the trend related to it

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hi again!
Pls, where and how can I do this?
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance!
Hello there.. Thank you for trying my Mod.

I understand your concern..
It still works, you will have to re-enter the location again to do it.

Due to the latest update in code, the "Reset Cooldown" in cheat Mod is clubbed along with the "Reset Event".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

Due to the latest update in code, the "Reset Cooldown" in cheat Mod is clubbed along with the "Reset Event".

Well!
First: Thank you very much for your care and such patiently detailed explanation of my question.

Second: I sincerely apologize for being responsible for so much work on your part to fulfill my request. I must say that for the other features of the tool(s) I did not have such an impasse.

Third and final: I'm loving your Mod(s)/Cheat(s).

Years of trying to play BBs and always giving up due to the extremely complex (for me) situation that it presented. It was frustrating.

Now, however, thanks to your support tools, I not only play this BBASR, but also the other BBRRS and BBAS!
Thank you for your work and dedicated effort.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyFunz

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... assuming that he creates the scenes in the same order as they are shown in the game.

But yes ... Max does mention dreaming about Ann when they are watching TV, so maybe the movie is really that boring that he dozes off.

Last edited:

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023

Bro can mod it into Eric and Lisa sex?

• Angry
Reactions: L0thar

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what's the difference between this and the remake?
Remake is almost a carbon copy with mods.
This is Alexeys version. While it shares the premisse and some of the story arcs, he focuses a lot more on relationship development and variety in random events, also has some more gameplay elements. Some characters are new (or will be new, Kira's coworker for example), others were removed (like Olivia's boyfriend or Kate)
The rebuild differs even more, has now dream sequences, some more interaction and - lucky us - only one Eric path.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes