3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So one time each version then :) Lol there's so many versions 100 probably wouldn't be once each if you includud all the spin offs and mods
With each update there are several fixes, for example, first part version 0.05, 4 fixes and then the second part. So you have to play through each update 8 times. BB ASR already had 4 updates and now comes 5, so that would be about 40 times to play through. Old game BB AS had 9 updates, each update also with several fixes, plus there were 6 paths, all of which I played through. Plus the original Dark Silver game, so I'll say I've played it at least 100 times.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't think a tester does that, you're busy looking for bugs. That's a boring thing. Also, as everyone knows, there are no sex scenes yet. To experience it, try playing an update (any update, 10 times in a row) and you'll see that you won't either.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is completely off topic and really mean. Who tf are you to pass judgement on someone you probably don´t even know, and even in public forum?? Disgusting behaviour
These guys (could also be just one) have been bashing on him for months, got several accounts locked. Best thing is - as suggested earlier - to report them.

Reactions: Joselito99
Jun 10, 2017
These guys (could also be just one) have been bashing on him for months, got several accounts locked. Best thing is - as suggested earlier - to report them.
I'd say he has multiple accounts and just switches to a new one whenever he gets banned, but I wouldn't doubt that he's also part of a group of trolls that target this thread and certain users.

They all act the same way and say the same shit.

And usually don't even try to hide it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes