Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm not absolutely sure but I think I've only gotten Jill's shower scene on CHICK affinity. I probably had Massive CHICK status so it could be that too. Or both.

Pretty sure neutral isn't good enough, but please correct me on that, if I'm wrong.
Yeah. I DL'd the walkthrough (not the mod) and it says you have to be Chick affinity to get it.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
I like Heather's sex scene. The only one in game where the character doesn't fucking care about you and just uses you. You can see it in her emotions, in her words, damn Dr. made some believable shit and it is fantastic. Love the fucking drama man and the whole 18+ VN scene is SOoooooooooooooo far behind him. The fucking gazilion tons of shit and this masterpiece on fkn top. Thank God we have him

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I have this route. But here it is clear that anger will be justified. Imagine that you fucked your girlfriend's mom and she found out about it. :HideThePain:
I mean sure it sucks and sage will be very angry but are we really sure it will lead to a breakup?

Sage didnt cared at all about who he fucked before ep8/9, he didnt knew shes her mom (because he stupid, she has to be aware of that right?!), Jade was the one initiating it ..

But he still shared the video .. yeah thats probably a no-go :ROFLMAO:

Top5:

1. Sage
2. Josy
3. Zoey
4. Lilly
5. Nicole

Last edited:

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Any Android player here ?

Is fight mechanism broken in ur port too? Cause i just can't fight, always ended up in recieving end and black eyes.
Either it's broken or I can't follow instructions properly

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Is fight mechanism broken in ur port too? Cause i just can't fight, always ended up in recieving end and black eyes.
The android port is not very stable because it is not official. So many of the minigames will give you errors, I suggest you to play on pc for more comfort.

Reactions: 2016er and Riaman

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020

The game gets more broken further down the episodes, your saves will be rendered useless for S3, better switch to PC version. Though it is still playable atleast for S1-2 hence it's mostly a skill and reflex issue from your end.

Reactions: 2016er

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

What's your difficulty setting? I don't know a thing about the Android version, but in the PC one, for me at least, the difficulty spike is pretty big in the fight mini-game. On normal I get flawless victories. On hard I have to save before fights and replay several times to get a win.

But maybe I'm just bad at it.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes