Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Alrighty, my top BaDIK girls:
1–10. Reserved for both of these angels.

11. The rest of the main girls.
15. Vixens.
18. Other girls.
999999999996. Veiny Ass Madame.
999999999997. Those weird ass feminists.
999999999998. That granny that Derek's have his way in.
999999999999. JADE AND BECKY CAN GO FUCK EACH OTHER.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
okay, if many post the top5, i dont want fallout, here is my top10
1 Rio
2 Jill
3 Lily
4 Maya (only with the first hair and skin)
5 Quinn, Jojo, Cammy, Zoey, the zafir eyed unknow girl
aaaaand:coffee:
404 Madam Rose:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dvstt

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Derek’s best girl, always there for you. :WeSmart:

I guess for actual LI’s (sorry Derek)

1. Sage
2. Jill
3. Zoey if she gets a route
4. Lily
I don’t care about the rest of the cast at the moment.

Reactions: Riaman

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Newcomers post their Top 5, there are too few positions to mention everyone I like, let it be Top 10 + some extra
1. Sage
2. Zoey
3. Quinn
4.Isabella
5.Riona
6. Maya
7. Nicole
8. Lily
9. Jill
10.Elena
//////////
99. Tybalt's watermelon
100. Josy
A fellow Josy simp ;) likes to point out it wasn't that long you had Josy much higher but since I'm not a second rate simp I won't do that to you instead I'll take it for what it really is your list is, it's in reverse Tybalt's watermelon second best girl in the game go Tybalt
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ModiThorrson

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A fellow Josy simp likes to point out it wasn't that long you had Josy much higher but since I'm not a second rate simp I won't do that to you instead I'll take it for what it really is your list is, it's in reverse Tybalt's watermelon second best girl in the game go Tybalt
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's true, I liked her for a long time, until her behavior became repulsive to me and I gradually lost all my sympathy for Josy. Episode 10 was the end and even before I ran the route where I break up with J/M to see this fallout.
Yandere girls who keep coming and coming for me are just not my thing, but I'm glad you can accept it. To each his own.
I don't like watermelons for my entire life, btw :ROFLMAO:

UPD. Darkwen, Bella is so high in your rate, seems not everything so terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Are you playing modded version? Just an advice play clean version instead. Well though that's not an option of you play the Android port. But beware game might break anytime and you won't be able to play S3 unless you find S3 port by same porter.
Any clean Android port made by someone who also made s3 port?
I remember here having an Android port earlier but back then I wasn't interested but can't find it now

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
Any clean Android port made by someone who also made s3 port?
I remember here having an Android port earlier but back then I wasn't interested but can't find it now
No idea. Probably by Brandy ports though it's way too buggy to be enjoyable.

Reactions: 2016er

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's true, I liked her for a long time, until her behavior became repulsive to me and I gradually lost all my sympathy for Josy. Episode 10 was the end and even before I ran the route where I break up with J/M to see this fallout.
Yandere girls who keep coming and coming for me are just not my thing, but I'm glad you can accept it. To each his own.

Always like Bella despite her not having any story did have Maya at two before but she had to drop and if not for the new hair she would had been even lower.
While to me Josy didn't do anything wrong but to each there own, btw I don't like watermelons either my whole family thinks i'm nuts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020

In that case Riona is also too clingy, never done her scene still she tries too smooch MC at Ep 9 and wishes his new relationship fails. Just reverse the genders and she would be termed as a loser stalker.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Always like Bella despite her not having any story did have Maya at two before but she had to drop and if not for the new hair she would had been even lower.
While to me Josy didn't do anything wrong but to each there own, btw I don't like watermelons either my whole family thinks i'm nuts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Bella definitely has a storyline and a chill runs down our spines from what we can find out. All her vibes bring me back to thoughts of Acting Lessons.
And further, I believe that we should not follow girls no matter what if we don’t like something in their behavior. If Sage starts shit that I don't like, I'll say her to fuck off. So I don't simpimg no matter what.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes