• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
that's not my point
It was your point.

"in episode 9, MC act like he knew Sage last name all along, and that is why he is so shocked that she is part of the Burke family, "

It's clearly written for Sage to use the last name "Morgan." Ergo, the MC could only know Sage as Sage Morgan. He didn't know that Jade was Sage's adoptive mother and Jade at least hit on the MC massively.

The MC can hit and insult Tybalt, now that the MC knows he is Sage's brother. In any case, he hates Tybalt.

Stephen Burke is Jade's husband and the adoptive father of Sage and Tybalt. Again there is at least one in the room. Jade aggressively hit on the MC. Depending on how you play, Jade cheated on Stephen or wanted to cheat on Stephen.

This all falls on the MC in EP9 when he finds out Sage is a Burke. No wonder the MC is shocked and that was exactly your point.:rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It was your point.

"in episode 9, MC act like he knew Sage last name all along, and that is why he is so shocked that she is part of the Burke family, "

It's clearly written for Sage to use the last name "Morgan." Ergo, the MC could only know Sage as Sage Morgan. He didn't know that Jade was Sage's adoptive mother and Jade at least hit on the MC massively.

The MC can hit and insult Tybalt, now that the MC knows he is Sage's brother. In any case, he hates Tybalt.

Stephen Burke is Jade's husband and the adoptive father of Sage and Tybalt. Again there is at least one in the room. Jade aggressively hit on the MC. Depending on how you play, Jade cheated on Stephen or wanted to cheat on Stephen.

This all falls on the MC in EP9 when he finds out Sage is a Burke. No wonder the MC is shocked and that was exactly your point.:rolleyes:
may be next time follow the whole conversation, previous comments and all. :LOL:The key is that MC at no point in the game was informed about Sage name, yet when it was needed dpc decided he knew all along.
I wonder how, since somehow everyone forget to mention him that get you fucked Sage mother, :ROFLMAO:

so to make it clear to you my point was more toward dpc's bullshits about this last name fiasco. He dont know, Jill and Rusty, until it was revealed to him, neither derek and maya, but Sage's he knew , because dpc decided it.

Reactions: The Dick and TREXrg

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
DPC is in a great spot because when he looks at the forum every week, he gets an additional view of the audience. Not just annoying Patreon boot lickers.

:p
i hope it help to dpc to not write lame mc who make choice what want from which girl

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
You've written a lot about the surnames in the last few pages, but you left out the most important surname.

Yes, the MC cringes when he found out so Sage is a Morgan Burke. It's possible so the MC only knew Sage as Sage Morgan. Now he realizes so he can have fucked mother and daughter. Of course the MC freaks out.

When the MC found out that Jill was a Royce, he more or less didn't care. He also more or less didn't care that the Royce mansion would one day belong to his mother's family. The villa no longer belongs to his mother's side of the family and the Royces don't actually have any contact with his family. So it's also unimportant.

But you always forget the really interesting stuff. In EP4, the MC learns that Rusty's real and full name is Russel Burgmeister. When he found out, the MC had a lot of questions for Rusty, who doesn't want to talk to the MC about it until later, which he hasn't done yet. The MC was very interested in more information at that moment and that should give us food for thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is alot of loophole in your theory first Rusty's dad does not know the mc. Heck there is a chance that Rusty's dad do not know most of the dik. 2nd the house was trash in the beginning and the emergency funds that can be used to repair the window was used to some shitty stuff and the 2nd time the house is trash of course Rusty's dad will have enough of this shit. By the way I think the villa is an important piece in the story. The house was sold in a rush because of in need of money so a friend of Geoff contact him to sell the house. If you take a closer look at the picture you should notife that Lynette's two best friend looks alike like Bianca and the other one in the yoga. And the one who sold the house to Geoff is Bianca's father is that a coincidence I beg to differ.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
hiii, ummm. Am I stupid or something? I downlaoded the latest 3 version, and... I do not know how to start the game. There is only import and continue, no start option??? This is first time, so I have nothing to import from previouse versions? does the 3, only contain new content, so do I need to download 1 and 2 seperatly, and THEN carry on?? thanks in advance.
Download the season 1 and 2 which is a one game and complete and save the game that is the only time that you can play s3

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
You've written a lot about the surnames in the last few pages, but you left out the most important surname.

Yes, the MC cringes when he found out so Sage is a Morgan Burke. It's possible so the MC only knew Sage as Sage Morgan. Now he realizes so he can have fucked mother and daughter. Of course the MC freaks out.

When the MC found out that Jill was a Royce, he more or less didn't care. He also more or less didn't care that the Royce mansion would one day belong to his mother's family. The villa no longer belongs to his mother's side of the family and the Royces don't actually have any contact with his family. So it's also unimportant.

But you always forget the really interesting stuff. In EP4, the MC learns that Rusty's real and full name is Russel Burgmeister. When he found out, the MC had a lot of questions for Rusty, who doesn't want to talk to the MC about it until later, which he hasn't done yet. The MC was very interested in more information at that moment and that should give us food for thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe MC cringe because realize he being a retard he's about as sharp as a bowling ball

Jul 29, 2017
I would be careful with the “community art thing”. The whole thing happens via the DPC Discord. DPC reads the F95 threads and also reddit. He then finds out the names of the Patreons via Discord and that could trigger a wave of cancellations.:eek:
I'm not a patron, but I'd love it if he even took one of my real suggestions. Especially 1 and 2, because them it would show he could actually fix some big problems and just doesn't. But that's why he wouldn't do it.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I would be careful with the “community art thing”. The whole thing happens via the DPC Discord. DPC reads the F95 threads and also reddit. He then finds out the names of the Patreons via Discord and that could trigger a wave of cancellations.:eek:
Really he reads this thread to cancel people :rolleyes: (pirate forum and theories he must be insane if he reads all 13838 posts)
i find always more stuff about DPC that sound wierd
o well i am not a patreon so does not bother me

Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020
Such a childish behaviour. Good for me that I only use steam and f95. Since patreon doesn't work in my country.

Reactions: BangB420
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes