Jul 29, 2017
Yes, I like them when their breasts are converted to about 70% of the original ones. :sneaky:
You sick bastard.
Why Sage and Madame Rose together. Are they related???
Yes they are, I have the proof!
Watch DPC turn her into the most important character of all time after he reveals the big twist: Madame Rose is James after a sex change.
Before transitioning, James became a OBGYN doctor. One day, he helped deliver a baby with a cock as large as his arm. Unfortunately, that magnum dong killed the mother during childbirth. In his grief, James "disappeared", leaving behind a devastated wife.
He visited the Pink Rose, and had a little VIP fun with a redheaded stripper with big tits. Unbeknownst to him, she got pregnant and ended up giving away the baby girl to an orphanage.
The random sex distracted James from his guilt, and he decided to become a woman and work at the club to whore herself out.
Madame Rose killed Quinn's dad because he was dealing coke and meth to the strippers at the Pink Rose, and one of them was Lana.
During a checkup at the hospital, Madame Rose saw an elderly woman in a room alone. She had taken the wrong medication, but was recovering nicely. However, Madame Rose thought it was better to put this old bitch out of her misery, and suffocated her with a pillow. She had become a monster after all these years.
One day, a devout Christian man named Patrick came to the club trying to preach the word of the Lord, and ended up getting a nice blowjob instead from Madame Rose. After he busted in 10 seconds, he vented about his gay daughter, and she suggested holding the daughter hostage with a bogus loan contract to keep her away from her girlfriend. Also he got herpes from Madame Rose.
One day while at a convenience store, she asked a cute employee if he wanted a handy in the parking lot. He said no, because he was crushing on a coworker, who happened to be listening around the corner. Instead she jerked off the manager's son.

And now, Madame Rose is finally coming home to surprise a lonely widow on Christmas Eve, only to be surprised herself...

You know what you guys, I have to give some respect to Dalli. It's actually a little hard to try and string together total nonsense and make it look not completely stupid. Fun though.

View attachment 3588552

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

This week has mostly been about art. I started the week by working on normal scenes, focusing on Jill and Sage branches.

Then, I got inspired to create Lily's special render set and worked on it for a few days. The theme of Lily's Special render set is "Ride 2 Die," a vibrant Miami-focused series. I will work on it until it's done, and when I finish, I will return to static renders.

Patreon reward
This week, I hosted a community art event on my Discord server to celebrate my 6th Patreon anniversary. For 17.5 hours, I worked alongside the community to create renders based on their ideas. There were plenty of polls and insight into the art process.

I had so much fun during this day, and it's honestly been one of the most fun times I've had creating renders of this kind. I look forward to having another community art event in the future.

The renders I posed on Wednesday are currently rendering on one of my rigs. I'll share the final versions of the art we created in the upcoming Fridays.

Today, here is the result of a Nicole Femme Fatale request. Make sure you download the high-resolution versions from the attachments below. I've included both 4k and full HD versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
In a few words: "I didn't do anything this week because it was MY Patreon Anniversary Week. See ya, suckers! Hah!" :sneaky:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've a question for chapter 8
It'll cause problems immediately. In episode 9 Jill and Bella wear different costumes depending on whether you are on their path or not, so if you have both paths open the game breaks as it doesn't know which costume to put them in when they have scenes together.

Sep 10, 2023
I've a question for chapter 8
Yes, it will cause problems. The game is NOT supposed to have a harem. It's forced by the mods, so either you'll always have to play with mods (until the end of the game), or you'll have to delete all the saves and start from the beginning.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Yes, it will cause problems. The game is NOT supposed to have a harem. It's forced by the mods, so either you'll always have to play with mods (until the end of the game), or you'll have to delete all the saves and start from the beginning.
it will absolutely screw your saves, even more on ep 10, it only works right if you have a single path enabled
Thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes