anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've a question for chapter 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It'll cause problems immediately. In episode 9 Jill and Bella wear different costumes depending on whether you are on their path or not, so if you have both paths open the game breaks as it doesn't know which costume to put them in when they have scenes together.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf
Sep 10, 2023
I've a question for chapter 8
Yes, it will cause problems. The game is NOT supposed to have a harem. It's forced by the mods, so either you'll always have to play with mods (until the end of the game), or you'll have to delete all the saves and start from the beginning.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Yes, it will cause problems. The game is NOT supposed to have a harem. It's forced by the mods, so either you'll always have to play with mods (until the end of the game), or you'll have to delete all the saves and start from the beginning.
it will absolutely screw your saves, even more on ep 10, it only works right if you have a single path enabled
Thanks

Reactions: Derek's Brother

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
At the very least you can't enter season 3 with a harem of main girls. But I still have hope that you can turn it around. It's bound to be immensely hard to get right, but possible. And if it isn't, I'm going to pour years into fanfiction so it'll at least exist for me and anyone who cares to read it.

Admittedly I haven't got much to work with, but considering where episode 10 ended I have high hopes for 11. But for now I only have two points going for this idea. Beware spoilers.

Firstly it is possible to have all four main girl paths unlocked at episode 8 without using mods. Sage's and Jill's paths being mutually exclusive could easily be part of the game structure. If not going on a date with Jill ends her path, it's more than reasonable for Sage's to end if you don't take care of her when she's sick. But you can have both options open at episode 8 along with the other two. Secondly if you don't choose Jill you will later get a scene of her cutting up the photo she took on the date, but if you choose Bella and make the right dialogue choices Jill keeps the photo.

At the moment that's all I've got. If anyone else knows of another way for Jill to not give up on the MC or anything else that hints at the possibility of a main girl harem ending, please share.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I like how a threesome with Sage and Josy is being teased on both paths, the only difference being whether Maya is there. Maybe Lily's path will present an opportunity with both too...
Someone post the screenshot of Lily calling me a greedy boy, because it's true
Your greed will never match mine!

I WANT IT ALL!!

Except for Madame, she can suck it.

Or rather she CAN'T suck it. Nope.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes