KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Yo, does anyone else gets an error when trying to access "Music" from the main menu or the phone? And if so, is there any workaround? I thought it might be an error due to using mods but i download the game again and got the same error.
I swear by Sancho's. This is the only game I've tried both on, but I only use Scrappy if there is no Sancho available. I've never had an issue with Sancho's and it just gives a lot more as well, IMO. I did have an issue with Scrappy's on BADIK though, where it fudged my choices between Eps 8 and 9 (Sancho's works perfectly there).
Does Sancho allows you to change variables as well?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Does Sancho allows you to change variables as well?
I don't use it for changing variables, but I just checked and it looks like you can change money, affinity, DIK status, and some of the key choices made earlier in the game. I would always caution against most of that, but Sancho is a good modder, so there shouldn't be any issues, or he wouldn't include them. I don't think you can change any of the relationship points for the girls, etc., but I could be wrong.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I don't use it for changing variables, but I just checked and it looks like you can change money, affinity, DIK status, and some of the key choices made earlier in the game. I would always caution against most of that, but Sancho is a good modder, so there shouldn't be any issues, or he wouldn't include them. I don't think you can change any of the relationship points for the girls, etc., but I could be wrong.
Thanks for answering, I'll give it a shot at using Sancho's.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

I never gave a shit about the special renders in the past; all that weird shit with Jill swimming with the sharks and Riona ninja fucking the mc, and I was like, "Just get on with the story". But now that the mc has pretty much fucked all the girls, the impetuous for the story isn't there anymore.

I mean sure, I kinda wanna know what the fuck is going on with Bella and her fucked up shit. And sure, I'm curious to see how the mc talks Jill into anal, but really, the picture above is more inspiring than all the story left in the actually game.

I mean really, "Stay tuned until next year to see if Maya sorts out her bogus loan situation with her religious zealot of a father!". How about... No? :rolleyes:

Like seriously, what exciting shit is coming to the story? Only things I'm looking forward to are:
  • Hate fucking Becky.
  • Blowing a load all over Sally's face right before Magnar walks in.
  • Zoey introducing the mc to Jenna.
And something tells me none of the above are gonna happen any time soon... if at all. :cautious:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean sure, I kinda wanna know what the fuck is going on with Bella and her fucked up shit. And sure, I'm curious to see how the mc talks Jill into anal, but really, the picture above is more inspiring than all the story left in the actually game.
Here for the story...

Dragging out a plot destroys all interest. The only reaction to the resolution of the various plots will be "oh finally!!!"

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
Well I do have the saves, but as I said too much work since I have minigames enabled as well. So was looking for a shortcut if possible. Also, which scene in Episode 8 are you talking about? The Pink Rose one where we chose between Nicole, Lily and Sandy or is there some other scene too?
Episode 8 scenes is only available after Episode 7 scene. Unless you played with cheats. Episode 7 is necessary to unlock Lily. Lily is an observant gal and respects pecking order. So in case you pick Sage first, she is locked forever.

Reactions: Steuan

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
I never gave a shit about the special renders in the past; all that weird shit with Jill swimming with the sharks and Riona ninja fucking the mc, and I was like, "Just get on with the story". But now that the mc has pretty much fucked all the girls, the impetuous for the story isn't there anymore.

I mean really, "Stay tuned until next year to see if Maya sorts out her bogus loan situation with her religious zealot of a father!". How about... No? :rolleyes:

Like seriously, what exciting shit is coming to the story? Only things I'm looking forward to are:
  • Hate fucking Becky.
And something tells me none of the above are gonna happen any time soon... if at all. :cautious:
Becky, Sally and who the fuck is Jenna fan lol.

Steuan

Formerly 'Zerdusch'
May 3, 2024
What do you guys think? :unsure:

MASSIVE DIK
  • Quinn
  • Jade
  • Sarah
  • Melanie

HUGE DIK
  • Sage
  • Lana
  • Heather
  • Sandy
  • Tiffani

DIK
  • Josy
  • Camila
  • Riona
  • Nora
  • Becky
  • Tara
  • Bianca
  • Kylie

NEUTRAL
  • Lily
  • Zoey
  • Lynette

CHICK
  • Maya
  • Nicole
  • Elena
  • Sally
  • Mona

HUGE CHICK
  • Bella
  • Ashley
  • Karen

MASSIVE CHICK
  • Jill
  • Cathy

Jul 29, 2017
Here for the story...

Dragging out a plot destroys all interest. The only reaction to the resolution of the various plots will be "oh finally!!!"
At this point I just want to see how dumb some of the resolutions are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus, there's so many girls, even after skipping a few. If there's epilogues for only half of my list, that's still a ton of unique paths to contend with.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
At this point I just want to see how dumb some of the resolutions are.
Jesus, there's so many girls, even after skipping a few. If there's epilogues for only half of my list, that's still a ton of unique paths to contend with.
Wait... I've never seen Madame in-game, if I have the pass and sample her services, she turns up on the date with Sage? What happens there?

Jul 29, 2017
Wait... I've never seen Madame in-game, if I have the pass and sample her services, she turns up on the date with Sage? What happens there?
She always shows up during the date with Sage, she's in the background. But if you've fucked her, she'll notice you and try to hide behind her hand.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

If your biggest interest and concern were in seeing how MC talks Jill into anal and or just to fuck all available girls then I have a bad news for you, this game is not for you :HideThePain: The story is just started to evolve into something interesting and barely predictable. BADIK is a better and bigger version of AL but with more or less lighthearted tone (we will see what the maximum dark tone BADIK will be able to reach at the end, better depending on our choices). In both games lewd scenes just accompany the story and reveal the intimate parts of MC & girls life, but they don't move a story or act as it's driver. It's only a pleasant bonus and additional players interest trap. I'm sure a lot of people would still play BADIK if it didn't have any lewds or only just some erotic and nudeness (no sex scenes).

MC and MGs families dramas and problems as well as some people criminal sides and activities are the core part of the plot. So, if you don't like it, I don't know what you're waiting for or expecting to get from this game at this point after so much years. 'Cause a few further years till the end it will be all about it, dilluted with lewd scenes with MGs and selected SGs.

• Hate fucking Becky.
Becky's story is over, Sally - one scene max as it accidentally happened with Becky and Heather previously (and it's still not confirmed), Zoey's side friends - not happening, since they are too far away and story passed the middle line already. And she is a lesbian anyway.
It will be a great luck if DPC will add the last SG girl ("yoga girl", "ghoul girl", "lab girl" or Nikita if you want) in the nearest episode(s), but that's all. Too much options and permutations for MG branches already, same for the "Others" branch (even more there).

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84 and skc0110

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

• Hate fucking Becky.
Personally I see a lot of things to still be curious about

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
What do you guys think? :unsure:

MASSIVE DIK
  • Quinn
  • Jade
  • Sarah
  • Melanie

HUGE DIK
  • Sage
  • Lana
  • Heather
  • Sandy
  • Tiffani

DIK
  • Josy
  • Camila
  • Riona
  • Nora
  • Becky
  • Tara
  • Bianca
  • Kylie

NEUTRAL
  • Lily
  • Zoey
  • Lynette

CHICK
  • Maya
  • Nicole
  • Elena
  • Sally
  • Mona

HUGE CHICK
  • Bella
  • Ashley
  • Karen

MASSIVE CHICK
  • Jill
  • Cathy
If you mean this as what kind of personalities the girls themselves have, you've got Josy and Maya the wrong way around.

Maya is attracted to CHICK stuff so Josy must be a CHICK and Josy is attracted to DIK stuff so Maya must be a DIK. Otherwise they wouldn't like each other.

Obviously not all the characters are cases of opposites attracting each other, but Josy and Maya clearly are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan
Jul 29, 2017
I love Becky when she's being a tryhard. One of my fav scenes. Becky bragging, meanwhile Sarah and nearly every other girl around the table is thinking. Bitch, he's filled all my holes many times! You can even see it Sarah's face. LOL.

View attachment 3633118
I love that entire scene, from Becky's obnoxious gloat to Sage's concerned annoyance to Quinn's silent seething, and of course Sarah's shit-eating grin. Lily's a fucking troll lmao
ep10_bbq_lroll_event5.png
ep10_bbq_lily_jetty_event33.png
ep10_bbq_lily_jetty_event34.png

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Some how, between transferring from one external hard drive to another. Then to another because the second one started frelling up. I lost my saves. So now I have to start all back over. LoL. Oh well. Been a while since I played, and don't remember what paths I had taken. Really shouldn't take such a long hiatus from certain games that I actually like.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Becky, Sally and who the fuck is Jenna fan lol.
Jenna is like MVP of the Interlude!

epi_eb29.jpg

If your biggest interest and concern were in seeing how MC talks Jill into anal and or just to fuck all available girls then I have a bad news for you, this game is not for you :HideThePain: The story is just started to evolve into something interesting and barely predictable. BADIK is a better and bigger version of AL but with more or less lighthearted tone (we will see what the maximum dark tone BADIK will be able to reach at the end, better depending on our choices). In both games lewd scenes just accompany the story and reveal the intimate parts of MC & girls life, but they don't move a story or act as it's driver. It's only a pleasant bonus and additional players interest trap. I'm sure a lot of people would still play BADIK if it didn't have any lewds or only just some erotic and nudeness (no sex scenes).

MC and MGs families dramas and problems as well as some people criminal sides and activities are the core part of the plot. So, if you don't like it, I don't know what you're waiting for or expecting to get from this game at this point after so much years. 'Cause a few further years till the end it will be all about it, dilluted with lewd scenes with MGs and selected SGs.

Becky's story is over, Sally - one scene max as it accidentally happened with Becky and Heather previously (and it's still not confirmed), Zoey's side friends - not happening, since they are too far away and story passed the middle line already. And she is a lesbian anyway.
It will be a great luck if DPC will add the last SG girl ("yoga girl", "ghoul girl", "lab girl" or Nikita if you want) in the nearest episode(s), but that's all. Too much options and permutations for MG branches already, same for the "Others" branch (even more there).
It's the simple things that make this game good, not the melodrama. Any game can have melodrama, but the attention to detail, like how to talk the college princess into anal, these are the aspects that lift a game from good to great.

All the bullshit melodrama has been interspersed with the mc cementing his relationship with the girl(s) of his dreams. The story isn't good. It's told really well, but at its core, it's a shit story.

Where this story shone was when it was a new dude at college, dealing with random shit and fucking new girls. When dudes realised he was fucking Quinn or Sage and they were respecting him, that's when the game was peaking. Now no one gives a fuck if Sage is his girlfriend or if Quinn gives a fuck about him.

The mc has his girlfriend, the dopamine, adrenaline, serotonin they're all wearing off now, these girls are getting stale. So now it's time to move the goal posts. Now it's time for the mc to achieve what he's failed to achieve all along, or what's out of his reach. Of course it ain't going to happen, and therefore the story has to carry itself to the finale. I don't think DPC's got it in him to come up with an actual story that can carry for another few years, without the lure of sex.

Personally I see a lot of things to still be curious about
Lot of questions there, most of which are just boring melodrama, the kind that would air on weekdays for the stay-at-home housewives. The answer to almost all of them is, "Who gives a fuck!?" Like seriously, if you take a step back and look at most of it, you should be asking, "Why the fuck am I even interested in this shit?" It's mostly truly mundane shit.

The delivery, the snappy dialogue, the timing, these were the things that suckered us all into this game, they are dwindling.

I love Becky when she's being a tryhard. One of my fav scenes. Becky bragging, meanwhile Sarah and nearly every other girl around the table is thinking. Bitch, he's filled all my holes many times! You can even see it Sarah's face. LOL.

View attachment 3633118
This is the kind of shit that I love. :ROFLMAO:

Steuan

Formerly 'Zerdusch'
May 3, 2024
If you mean this as what kind of personalities the girls themselves have, you've got Josy and Maya the wrong way around.

Maya is attracted to CHICK stuff so Josy must be a CHICK and Josy is attracted to DIK stuff so Maya must be a DIK. Otherwise they wouldn't like each other.

Obviously not all the characters are cases of opposites attracting each other, but Josy and Maya clearly are.
Hmm. Idk. Maybe you're right. But I always prefer play Josy's solo path as DIK MC, and Maya's sllo path as CHICK MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes