Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Short enemy showcase

Check out this simple showcase of the next enemy!

There is couple of things to improve, but overall it's fully working.

We tried to make him slightly more challenging - to kill this enemy you need to hit him in the glowing heart, which he protects with the shield.

About sex animations - i was posting some loops a long time ago, now i'm finishing them completely with all the neccesary parts. I will post some finished animation here next.

Aug 22, 2023
Hopefully AnimoPron will enhance the pubic hair details
The detail of the anus opening and closing is great.
If only AnimoPron could create details of the hairs around the anus!
Oh, and armpit hair.
Truly wild.
I'd be willing to pay extra development costs for that.

View attachment 3611458
Wow! Look what I found.
I just subscribed to SubscribeStar.
In AnimoPron very early game demo (2019)
The Tara pubic hair is solid
And it's very thick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
why not. Impregnation will be good if u want to pursute
I'm trying to imagine every Tomb Raider game, every scenario Lara was in, and if a baby in any of those scenarios would be even remotely fitting. I guess she could hold a baby in one arm and shoot with the other. Will be difficult with the bow and arrow tho. She might need to use her feet as well.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I'm trying to imagine every Tomb Raider game, every scenario Lara was in, and if a baby in any of those scenarios would be even remotely fitting. I guess she could hold a baby in one arm and shoot with the other. Will be difficult with the bow and arrow tho. She might need to use her feet as well.
In this game there is far less parkour, wall climbing and swinging from poles compared to a tomb raider game anyway. And who says she needs to carry the baby with her? Most of what she fucks are beasts and monsters anyway. Rather a pregnant sex scene can be shown if tara gets (repeatedly) captured/fucked by some enemies. Currently there is now downside of letting the raptors and mummies have their way with her, shooting those is a waste of ammo.

Sad that animo has already made up his mind.

Reactions: xossiplover485

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
holy fuck I just had flashes of fucked up shit I have kinks of (related to pregnancy/birth) implemented in the game... sometimes I kinda feel bad how fucked up my fantasies can be, but then hornyness takes the wheel and scream "fuck that... literally!" :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Nikhil raj

May 8, 2024
Can anyone one help me to run the game because when I am open the exe file they stuck after open the game show a island image and a girl middle right side with horse and top write rise in the sun and down write some content that's it they do not go any another screen

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Can anyone one help me to run the game because when I am open the exe file they stuck after open the game show a island image and a girl middle right side with horse and top write rise in the sun and down write some content that's it they do not go any another screen
what are your PC specs?
game is quite heavy, and first run and initial screens is where it probably loads and compiles shaders, so it should take quite a while on weaker PCs

Last edited:

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
rtx 1080 equivalent quadro, 9th gen i7, with 32gb of ram and the game runs horrid with bad screen tearing, any tips? the performance is the same whether its low or high so im assuming its not loading some kind of technology this gpu does not support. I could try it on my 3080 rig but I really dont want to play this game on a pc I share with my gf...

zomg92

Feb 18, 2018
Hey , i'm having a problem starting the game. Launch screen starts with the beasts in the sun logo and info that this is an adult game etc but doesen t go any further to the game menu. I have left it for about 5 mins thinking that maybe it s loading stuff but nope. i5 quad core 7300hq , 4gb video card , 8 gb of ram . I doubt that it s my pc. Any workarounds? btw downloaded v7

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
rtx 1080 equivalent quadro, 9th gen i7, with 32gb of ram and the game runs horrid with bad screen tearing, any tips? the performance is the same whether its low or high so im assuming its not loading some kind of technology this gpu does not support. I could try it on my 3080 rig but I really dont want to play this game on a pc I share with my gf...
it's something else because my computer is a notch weaker

Reactions: JhonLui and evaw

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Just to make it clear to anyone saying it's having problems launching the game:

It's a Unreal Engine 4 game. It's highly unoptimized yet, will probably get a optimization pass later to run on weaker PCs.
It NEEDS a really powerfull PC as of now. It'll run hot and will strain your pc parts.

So if it won't run on your machine, it's most probably your specs problem, or some other third-party bullshit in your system fucking up the game (antivirus, gpu or other device drivers, fucked up windows install, etc).

There's no magic "this will fix it" solution, the game is a work-in-progress and will only run as it should on high-end PCs, for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rammby and Sihn8

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022

It's a Unreal Engine 5 game. It's highly unoptimized yet, will probably get a optimization pass later to run on weaker PCs.
It NEEDS a really powerfull PC as of now. It'll run hot and will strain your pc parts.

So if it won't run on your machine, it's most probably your specs problem, or some other third-party bullshit in your system fucking up the game (antivirus, gpu or other device drivers, fucked up windows install, etc).

There's no magic "this will fix it" solution, the game is a work-in-progress and will only run as it should on high-end PCs, for now.
Pretty sure its UE4 not 5. But still can be pretty intensive

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021

It's a Unreal Engine 4 game. It's highly unoptimized yet, will probably get a optimization pass later to run on weaker PCs.

and yet, I repeat, I would not call my PC high-performance. rather, it’s something else, and I can quite imagine that the game does not work correctly with certain video cards, processors, etc.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
It doesn't install so you should be able to launch from a flash drive, maybe. Also, I built my rig in 2016 and its still going strong (1070GTX). I don't play on max settings, but still quite high. Your setup seems solid enough I think its something other than hardware.

I say, put it on a flash drive, wait for your gf to come home, tell her you found something possibly "illegal" to get her intrigued then start it up and see if she approves. What if you are both into the same thing? You never know what might happen ;)

Reactions: NikiDrive

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
Why Holding the baby maybe safe spot where she can feed her baby and other thing ..

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Astcit
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes