• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Have you tried to get enough punishment points? You get them by sleeping without finishing two missions a day, after several there would be a scene. I think with higher points there is sex involved.
Aaah thanks will try that , i am around 30 i belive

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Really good game with lots of mechanics.
Unfortunately, the ending is subpar. Segs stats doesn't affect it. It doesn't matter if you have segs 999 times, the game still tries to portray her as some innocent cute girl (Which I am not opposed to. My problem is, what about the guys she fcked?)

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
So how do you progress past 300 lewdity? I've got the dildo that was mentioned, yet despite maxing out the lewdity, nothing happens when I chose to Masturbate in the room, she just fingers herself. Are there any other requirments for it?

Reactions: Xill

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
Went back to the Auction House by visiting the Bunny shop in the postgame, but none of the events are triggering, what's up with that? Also, how do you get debt?

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Go back to that zone at night
i've cleared it out multiple times at night, it wont let me do anything else, no sleeping, bathing, nothing other than going to the inn and relaxing which doesnt progress time

i've literally collected 100,000 gold selling goblin parts at this point i can find the girl hanging on a cross but cant interact, ive gone to the very bottom as far as i can tell of the dungeon and what looks like the final room is empty but i can't do anything else

figured it out
at least lampost was helpful

Last edited:

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
You need to buy a lantern from the general store. Then the cave is located to the northwest of the fort.

There's a few diverging paths in the beginning that lead to loot so it's a bit confusing.
To get to the correct path with the boss after you enter the cave proper go left one map, down one map, and then left one map. You should reach a very narrow path with bunch of goblin archers on it. That's the right path, just follow it to the end and you'll reach the boss.
thanks
that seemed to be the only path i didnt take

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
If you complain about English already, have a look at German or French or russian for example with different pronouns and different articles. English is by far the most simple european language^^
Chinese used to have them different pronouns too. But we got rid of them and just made them all sound the same. So, in modern Chinese, the same pronoun can be used for everything. Languages really need to catch up with times just like technology and not get stuck, and stop developing.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Gameplay wise its fantastic and the highest difficulty is great, finally an actual hentai game not the childish handholding. But the translation is total nonsensical gibberish so hard pass for me. Sad to let go of an actual game thats challenging, but im playing games for stories and gameplay, and since its only the 2nd but not the 1st im out. Another reason would be that I definitely will not be paying for this just to see some hentai images as i can go to pixiv and get millions of images for free.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Gameplay wise its fantastic and the highest difficulty is great, finally an actual hentai game not the childish handholding. But the translation is total nonsensical gibberish so hard pass for me. Sad to let go of an actual game thats challenging, but im playing games for stories and gameplay, and since its only the 2nd but not the 1st im out. Another reason would be that I definitely will not be paying for this just to see some hentai images as i can go to pixiv and get millions of images for free.
There's going to be an official translation soon, with uncensored images most likely as well.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes