• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Upon graduating from the military academy with honors, Lacia embarks on her first assignment at the distant fortress of Krayst. Upon arrival, she discovers that the fortress is in disarray, largely due to the misconduct of its leader, General Gustav. He has succumbed to greed and is exploiting his new recruits for his own gratification. Consequently, the villagers have lost faith in the soldiers who are supposed to protect them. It is now Lacia's responsibility to restore the reputation of Fort Krayst and, by extension, the entire army.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: kurotozakka -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.17
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png
smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png smpl10.png

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Waiting for a hero to report how is the quality of the TL.
There's a few things wrong with it like translating idioms literally in ways that make no sense in English or the usual AI things like saying 'him' instead of 'her'. But it's good enough that you can understand the story and the H scenes.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How is the corruption is it actually decent or instant sluttification? Also is the game super linear or actually having choices in scenes and such?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
one of the most amazing battle mechanics I've ever seen. half lamenting not choosing hardest difficulty, but if I wouldn't have chosen difficulty 3 I would have lost the graduation fight. Tried to set up a ps4 controller only to have it mix up the placement of buttons. 'o' is 'x' for example... cuz of that, I took alot of gunshot wounds b4 I learned block was now 'x'

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes