Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Its kinda sad that there is not a gallery for this game, albeit i understand it would be a pain in the ass with all the posibilities

BBC King

May 8, 2021
There needs to be a way for Imawyn to lose her virginity to someone other than the main character. So far every NPC can lose their virginity to someone else except for her. For NTR playthroughs this would be nice to have included.

Maybe one of her thralls or when she gets captured maybe one of the guards fucks her if you take too long to visit/stop the kidnappings and her lust/curiosity gets the better of her.

Quinklebob48

Apr 1, 2023
How do I trigger/start the trip to kirlic? I already have the horse, the cart and everything, but it doesn't come up on quests? Who do I need to talk to start it? I tried looking at the walkthough but nothing on there regarding trip, kirlic or inn?
you gotta go through ophillia's questline

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very good game, nice scenes and sounds (y) But sometimes there is some grinding things also I am not into monster love making things :)

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
I got a little problem, the overlay is missing after Arianna was captured by the cult dudes and I woke up in Mira's room. Any Idea how to get it back?
(It is visible on the map (M) but it won't stay on after i travel or close the map)

E: welp it fixed itself after talkin to a few ppl in Arenfield, i'll keep this up if anyone else runs into that problem

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes