• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2023
is Ayita broken? i cant do anything with her. no gifts only watch her dance.

update for other people who have this problem
there are NOT three options to begin with. Only two. You must select the brave option first before you get the netori option for her. the walktrough does not specify this good enough. after selecting the brave option you will get to dance with her and give gifts. it does not kill palak.
You have to first mention to something brave and then choose you will think about it and then it should give you another choice after that that will have him decide something brave and then he dies.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
is Ayita broken? i cant do anything with her. no gifts only watch her dance.

update for other people who have this problem
there are NOT three options to begin with. Only two. You must select the brave option first before you get the netori option for her. the walktrough does not specify this good enough. after selecting the brave option you will get to dance with her and give gifts. it does not kill palak.
You have to talk to palak after giving him meat in reputation quest and he will mention about ayita that will add her in relationship menu and when you talk to palak choose I don't know option if you don't want netori Or killing palak.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes