• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
Status update is up on patreon. Somebody who's got access post it here.

Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Thanks everyone for your support."

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Does this mean the release will be, at the very least not until June?

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Status Update
17 hours ago

you are best bacon bro

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Status Update
17 hours ago

The last game I played that tried to do this husband playthrough and then the wife on her playthrough was a game that’s now abandoned called “watching my wife” we patrons of that game tried to convince that dev that we didn’t care about playing the husbands playthrough and only wanted wifey updates but sadly it fell on deaf ears and is no longer. I don’t want to see that happen to this game

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
The last game I played that tried to do this husband playthrough and then the wife on her playthrough was a game that’s now abandoned called “watching my wife” we patrons of that game tried to convince that dev that we didn’t care about playing the husbands playthrough and only wanted wifey updates but sadly it fell on deaf ears and is no longer. I don’t want to see that happen to this game
Yeah why would we want to play Husband’s playthrough :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
For me, the husband's perspective is just as important as the wife's perspective, but it is not so interesting, but in terms of the plot it is necessary! The only downside to all this is the time it takes to produce the update! Apparently the new one will be released either in mid-May or early June! Those. the next one will come out in late autumn or winter - it’s a shame!

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
we'll Dev is trying to give us hyper ultra realistic game, where we are going to forget about our lives and live in the world create by Dev. until we change our name to one of games character.

trust me it'll going to surpass GTA 6 in terms of story telling.

heck even David is already a much better character that niko bellic in terms of character development.

soon there will be series, movies, paperback novel and songs on A perfect marriage.

and we'll be ,....,... oh boy just kidding guys can't strech it no more.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Status Update
17 hours ago

we having two parts in one updates
or separate updates ?
if its separate i hope it doesn't atleast the same thing we already have seen.

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes