DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Ai

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
___________________________________++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

These pictures are beyond excellent!! :love:

Yes they are sexy, but they show a mom's body that would fit Anna perfectly. Of course, many new moms don't get so lucky to have an attractive figure after giving birth, but some do. The topless picture would be just about right for a woman still breast feeding--large, heavy and hanging slightly low.

If there is to be a re-make of "Perfect Marriage," this would be the best image to use for Anna. I am guessing though but more modifications can be made regarding Anna's physic state.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
It's not a negative note (I think the game is fine as it is) but perhaps it has the higher average age than the other games on this forum xD

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
Status update is up on patreon. Somebody who's got access post it here.

Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Thanks everyone for your support."

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Does this mean the release will be, at the very least not until June?

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Status Update
17 hours ago

you are best bacon bro

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes