NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how to mess with Riya in NTR route? I can't get it
In order to get with Riya in the NTR path you need to either be on the path where you kick Nat out of the house or the one where she wants you to forgive her after you confront her with Darrell. If you are still under her thumb in the NTR Nat dominant or Blackmail path you spend the night you would have spent with Riya worrying on the couch while Nat fucks college students. You can also be with Riya in a few of the cuckold paths (Ethan Dominant being one). My favorite, though, is the one where you are still on the Vanilla path but cheating on Nat with Riya anyway.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Your game is broken. Every time you start it up it crashes. We had this issue in the last update too. And the fix that someone posted for the last update, no longer works for this one....

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I find it difficult to keep coming back to this game because of how entire routes and sub-routes can secretly open and close based on choices that seemed minor at the time.
With so many variables it's a challenge but to your point, the ctrl button is the savior

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Your game is broken. Every time you start it up it crashes. We had this issue in the last update too. And the fix that someone posted for the last update, no longer works for this one....
Works fine for me :unsure: on my PC(win10) and Laptop(win11) Check your settings and reinstall maybe?

How long peter has to wait.. Poor peter
Don't worry about Peter... he is in a freezer and has to be reanimated for his comeback

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dian091

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Don't worry bros, the game just seemed to quit, for some reason.

Extract this attached file into this game's game dir and it should work.
It doesn't work, whether patch is applied or not. Does the same thing before and after patch is applied. Just a bad release is all this is.

Reactions: WoodyGB

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Can't wait for Darrel to fuck the shit out of Riya and cuck Ethan even more. Riya will realize just how much better Darrel is compared to Ethan. Nat could also take part in this, being angry at Ethan for cheating on her despite doing the same, but wanting to take revenge and schemes to steal Riya away from Ethan.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes