• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
This game with (ENGLISH AutoTranslate) CRASHES Every time you talk to the girl.
(Tried all suggestions and downloads above)
The raw JP game works fine, so wait for a working translation...
On what did you play this game on lol? And i think this is a you issue not the game that is provided here.

blazeo26

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the Text after translation? Thank you in advance!!

Fuyu no Itsuki

Jan 15, 2024
The game is good, but it could be better executed, I liked the idea of it, the line when the protagonist puts his daughter behind bars is funny lol, I wish there were more sex scenes and translation
Yea about that... Does anybody know the way to remove the bars once you've placed them? I accidently placed it once and then bbg just stopped taking baths, genuinely concerned rn...

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
How do I solve this problem, my character is not displayed
It's either your GPU problem or you have corrupt files of the game could even be an driver issue too or just a bug in game never saw that tho. If i can ask did you buy it or did you know take it from somewhere the game, and which version of the game is that anyway and one more thing what is your GPU specs ?