Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
You are funny man the game is clearly v 1.03 there is no way that did a mistake there, maybe you clicked the link from reply the OLD one and and not the one on the page 2 in this thread. I updated it there Inside this thread on page 2 you will find it there.
Oh you're right. Sorry about that. And thanks for 1.0.3

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
No he's right. According to the patch details in 1.03, there should be an option for completely naked in the dress section and there was not. I checked the uploaded file and for sure it is still 1.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can see the image and how it looks if you can't make her do it maybe you need to play the game a little first.

Reactions: Spider_man

orerzro

Dec 15, 2023
copy correct dll file(mono/IL2CPP) to BepInEx \ plugins
it's simple to remove the censorship

Last edited:

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
No he's right. According to the patch details in 1.03, there should be an option for completely naked in the dress section and there was not. I checked the uploaded file and for sure it is still 1.01.
Weird, the files were somewhat different (shader position for the mosaic removal was a different ID number), so SOMETHING was different from previous upload
Edit : nvm, didn't see the latest posts, looks okay

Last edited:

Lanky_sensei

Jul 9, 2023
There you go, replace the file in the data folder
Just a small warning, shouldn't be any issue but i haven't tested beyond checking the mosaic was off, nothing else should be broken, but you never know
For those that wanna do it themself, i used UABEA, file is sharedassets1.assets, materials are "Mosaic 32", "Mosaic Shader_Pennis_Material 1" , linked to unnamed asset shader, path ID n°633.

Thanks for the upload
i did it... there is no texture down there, is like a Barbie doll lol

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
i did it... there is no texture down there, is like a Barbie doll lol
2 possibilities.
1 : i'm not a pro or anything, just read up a guide to decensor and bruteforced my way through it, so maybe there were things that got removed accidentally
2 : dev didn't bother modeling anything since it was gonna be hidden behind mosaic anyway

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
copy correct dll file(mono/IL2CPP) to BepInEx \ plugins
it's simple to remove the censorship
I am curious which one did you use and how did you use it cuz i did try a a lot of things and it didn't work at all for me?

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Can confirm. This absolutely works.

Editing in basic bitch tutorial -----------------------------------------------

Follow first link. Go down to the artifacts drop down menu. Click on latest build (679 at time of writing). Download correct BepInEx version for you, the game is 64 bit. BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc.zip if you're using windows.

Once you have this file, extract it. Go deep enough to where it has the large list of files. There should be 6 files total, one of them being a BepInEx folder, dotnet folder... etc. Copy all that shit, and put it in the same place you'd place the Reipatcher executable, which is to say in the game directory (where the exe lives).

Alright, that solves the first problem. It should patch itself the next time you run it. Now download from the second link. Extract it, then copy the BepInEx folder and place it in the game directory where you placed the first 6 files. This should auto-merge the two folders inside that BepInEx folder.

Game should translate now. Enjoy.
What is Reipatcher, and is it needed?