-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev has removed all patreon posts apart from one and hasn't posted any updates since January, isn't looking good which is a shame because unlike others I actually really enjoyed this one.
Multiple people have said that, but it's incorrect. The dev specifically says otherwise on Discord, which you can see in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-6-whitebear.91469/post-12491457

The reason there's only one update on Patreon is b/c the dev will only ever post an announcement there when there's a new release. Everything else is posted on their Discord, shared in exclusive "rooms" (i.e., channels on their Discord server). So if you're a patron, you'll have access to those channels and can see the content in them. If not, you'll see a "No Access" message for the given channel, and nobody on Patreon itself will have access to anything beyond the update announcements.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Dev has removed all patreon posts apart from one and hasn't posted any updates since January, isn't looking good which is a shame because unlike others I actually really enjoyed this one.
It´s always sad that a game can be abandoned (I´m not saying this is abandoned,just clarifying) but with the last update only can happen four things:

1-The dev makes a remake and fix the story.
2-The dev delete the last update and try to fix it.
3-The dev keep working in one more update and try to fix the game.
4-The dev leave the game.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
i love this game reminds me of a story i read years ago dunno if it was a manhua or book but its great, sucks best girl died but thats something that i can also appreciate in a story

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
so i just played the game and i really liked it
the story is good and i love the theme of the story with angels/demons /supernatural beings and incest / the LI are very beautiful and the MC good too , visuals very good
overall its a good vn and it was very enjoyable for me.
BUT.....
because it has so many potential and i like it a lot it is also very frustrating to see some serious issues mostly in the story flow and dialogue...
biggest issue with me was with Azel...
the lack of empathy was very annoying... especially when we saw that she was the one that she left the mc in the hell.. and she didnt even say a fucking sorry when she left... if we had seen in the flashback that she was crying when she droped the mc in the fucking hell and she was struggling with her feelings and she was basically was forced by her father then it would be much better , but we just saw the mc beg not to leave him in hell and with his wing broken and that bitch just left without saying anything
moreover when azel saw mc again ... she just said nonchalantly that she was forced by god and she couldnt help it and again she didnt even say im sorry ...srly? wtf? bitch show some empathy...
and then MC just fainted and then forgive her!!!! sly? why show us the mc to be this weak in front of his family? from what we saw i cant forgive azel.

Mom on the other hand in the latest update was redempted in my eyes because we saw that she was lied by the father/god about the true condition of mc
and she didnt know that the mc was tortured for years and she tried to find him basicaly she fought that mc was political prisoner... like the mediaval ages.
Raphael too redempted like the mother because we saw that she tried to find mc and she didnt know about the torture.

finally i would love mc to be less emo and more headstrong and i guess somewhat more venguful against angels?

ps i had to comment that when azel said she was sort of virgin .. i new it will be the cliche situation of fooling around with women .
and from the latest update it seems that was happened and it was lilith in my eyes at least ( azel have issues with mortals but no problem with demons?)
probably raphael too from what lilith said?... in almost every VN its the same i was hoping for once in this VN to not be tha case
nonetheless though both girls seems straight and have hots and they are in love with mc ....
so the fooling around with women in the past i dont mind it but if it will be happening in the future as lilith suggested(?) then personally i don't like it (thats my preference at least)

Last edited:

Jan 26, 2024
*sigh* Okay, finally played through 0.6

So Damn Stupid.

I've felt like the Dev has just been writing off the cuff from the very beginning and never had a plan, character arcs, intended goal, nothin.

Other times I've felt like he's got a plan and he's just incredibly heavy handed with that plan.

Now... we find a spell that might bring back the only character the masses that consume this game actually like.

Except for that the MC needs to find her soul.

That should 100% be the first step, not finding the blood of a prince

But no, we're going to start with finding the blood of a prince of hell.

And only after all that idiocy will we discover she didn't have a soul, because if the type of entity she is (whatever type of entity lived in hell before it became hell and demons showed up?) , or she had a soul, but it's in heaven, daddy's keeping it somewhere MC can't get to it, or some idiocy I cannot even foresee.

Yes, this is the first AVN than made me want to go full Dark Path. The only character I cared was dead, and now feels like dev will make a marathon to bring her back.

Plus, anyone who watched the "Heroes" TV Show, know why God sent MC to hell.

If this one gets an end, I hope we go full "Supernatural" and kill God.

Apr 3, 2024
so i just played the game and i really liked it
the story is good and i love the theme of the story with angels/demons /supernatural beings and incest / the LI are very beautiful and the MC good too , visuals very good
overall its a good vn and it was very enjoyable for me.
BUT.....
because it has so many potential and i like it a lot it is also very frustrating to see some serious issues mostly in the story flow and dialogue...
biggest issue with me was with Azel...
the lack of empathy was very annoying... especially when we saw that she was the one that she left the mc in the hell.. and she didnt even say a fucking sorry when she left... if we had seen in the flashback that she was crying when she droped the mc in the fucking hell and she was struggling with her feelings and she was basically was forced by her father then it would be much better , but we just saw the mc beg not to leave him in hell and with his wing broken and that bitch just left without saying anything
moreover when azel saw mc again ... she just said nonchalantly that she was forced by god and she couldnt help it and again she didnt even say im sorry ...srly? wtf? bitch show some empathy...
and then MC just fainted and then forgive her!!!! sly? why show us the mc to be this weak in front of his family? from what we saw i cant forgive azel.

Mom on the other hand in the latest update was redempted in my eyes because we saw that she was lied by the father/god about the true condition of mc
and she didnt know that the mc was tortured for years and she tried to find him basicaly she fought that mc was political prisoner... like the mediaval ages.
Raphael too redempted like the mother because we saw that she tried to find mc and she didnt know about the torture.

finally i would love mc to be less emo and more headstrong and i guess somewhat more venguful against angels?

ps i had to comment that when azel said she was sort of virgin .. i new it will be the cliche situation of fooling around with women .
and from the latest update it seems that was happened and it was lilith in my eyes at least ( azel have issues with mortals but no problem with demons?)
probably raphael too from what lilith said?... in almost every VN its the same i was hoping for once in this VN to not be tha case
nonetheless though both girls seems straight and have hots and they are in love with mc ....
so the fooling around with women in the past i dont mind it but if it will be happening in the future as lilith suggested(?) then personally i don't like it (thats my preference at least)
About Azel, i think she is hiding something from the MC, something only she knows, that's why her behavior is bit unexpectable. There were many instances throughout the story where 'death' is mentioned i somehow thought that she has something to do with it as she is "Angel of Death".

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
This shit is soft, so let me get this straight, mc gets discarded to hell, was supposed to die but somehow survived and found himself on earth, family and the bitch that threw him in hell comes along and nothing ever happened and they cool, they tell him what to do and some shit rules angels have to follow and he agree like an obedient dog, and all that while the player is on so called dark path

Dev I'll teach you how to write a proper dark path mc with actual brains cause there's no way in hell the people and including the person that threw mc in hell comes along and try to tell me what to do cause some angel rule after abandoning mc for a century, if you spent centuries being tortured in hell I'll assume you have nothing to lose at that point so what are you still holding on to, let it all out, let out all those centuries worth of hate, anger, pain, let them feel what you felt, let the oceans be turned red with the blood of thy enemies, let the skies be filled with screams of pain and agony, LET IT ALL Out.

Ah, oh well what was i talking about again?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This shit is soft, so let me get this straight, mc gets discarded to hell, was supposed to die but somehow survived and found himself on earth, family and the bitch that threw him in hell comes along and nothing ever happened and they cool, they tell him what to do and some shit rules angels have to follow and he agree like an obedient dog, and all that while the player is on so called dark path

Dev I'll teach you how to write a proper dark path mc with actual brains cause there's no way in hell the people and including the person that threw mc in hell comes along and try to tell me what to do cause some angel rule after abandoning mc for a century, if you spent centuries being tortured in hell I'll assume you have nothing to lose at that point so what are you still holding on to, let it all out, let out all those centuries worth of hate, anger, pain, let them feel what you felt, let the oceans be turned red with the blood of thy enemies, let the skies be filled with screams of pain and agony, LET IT ALL Out.

Ah, oh well what was i talking about again?
Yeah... but how do you really feel about it?

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Yeah... but how do you really feel about it?
About the game? If it's about the game i kinda feel slightly annoyed cause i only played it thinking i was going to get some evil, villain and cruel mc(I'm a big fan or dark MC's) who was going to go on a rampage out of revenge so my disappointment when it turned into this abomination, although i didn't have much expectation for it so I'm not as disappointed.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
also........you know what is the worst part.....that the game dotn have a harem or ntr tag.......at this point if it gets the second im just .....i will just appy for russian citinshio and going in a manhunt for so many devs......joking.....
but why so much bs come from that part of the globe ......i know many russians and ukrain ppl and not one of them comes near to any of this devs.......strange and weird

Jan 26, 2024
Don't forget the only LI than MC could care
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So question, the mc is aware of Ghost and considers him a protector that will never harm him but is he aware of Ghost possessing him at night? Or do we not know this yet? Seems like he's not based on his comments in the morning and not knowing why he wakes up still tired.

xrocketsx

Dec 4, 2019
I'm not a native English speaker, so please forgive my grammar mistakes. Normally, when I visit this forum site, I don't leave any comments. I check out new games or updates to existing games, download and play the ones I like, indulge in some self-care, and move on. If I'm looking to relax and unwind, I prefer games without NTR, especially ones with superpowers and fantasy worlds, particularly harem routes.However, this game was different; it affected me like no other. From the first minute, I couldn't view it just as a game. For those who know, the game presents an alternative story to Lucifer, the fallen angel, as depicted in various religious cultures. Regardless of whether you believe in a god or not, I've always been fond of such mythological stories. To me, this story serves as an alternative narrative to the tale of the fallen angel.

From the beginning, I didn't trust any of the characters. Lucifer's(Mc) story, especially his conflicts with his father, has always resonated with me due to my own issues with my father and the people I consider family. Imagine, even a few decades of a torture-free life can shatter one's mind, let alone thousands of years, given the time difference between Earth and Hell. In those millennia of torment, perhaps the first few centuries or even a millennium are spent pleading and praying to your family for rescue. You beg during the brief moments of consciousness that torture leaves you with. But no one comes. You're tortured by demons. Your mind fractures, splits into personalities, and the only functional one is Ghost.

With Ghost's help, we eventually escape. We kill a demon named Kreon and then meet Inessa. I don't know if it's the game developer's fault or if the story is poorly written, but I found Inessa's story unconvincing. She claims to have been looking after us for millennia, but she wasn't involved until after Kreon's death. Maybe she cared for us while we were unconscious, but this could've been at Kreon's behest. From the very start, I didn't find Inessa believable or trustworthy. Her warm gestures felt like the mind games of a succubus. Later, Nyks is sent to investigate us, a woman with her own agenda and just as untrustworthy. I never trusted her either.

As events unfold, we find ourselves in the world, having lived thousands of years in torment while everyone else has moved on. We were supposed to die, but we didn't. In this story, the only path forward, in my opinion, is the dark path. As the story progresses, we learn that your goddess mother and your brother Raphael tried to reach out and save you but failed. After learning this, I forgave them, but I was already broken. I even harmed Ghost for opposing me, which was justified. Learning the truth didn't erase millennia of torment. The past was there and wouldn't vanish. While my anger towards my mother and Raphael diminished, my resentment remained. Azel's character, on the other hand, is a complete disappointment. Her only concern is finding an immortal being to satisfy herself. She's portrayed as the shallowest angel of death, solely seeking pleasure driven by her hormones. I was a monster now and wasn't interested in going back. All I wanted was peace in my solitude and to destroy my father and anyone else who stood in my way. Only then could I find some semblance of happiness, by walking my dark path. For the first time in this game, I played without any sexual thoughts.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Why "Raphael" & "Nyks" pronounced as He & His..??
Why not She & Her..??

[ Last I played until Ch4, so probably didn't remember if there is a chance that they both are boy in girls body ]

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Why "Raphael" & "Nyks" pronounced as He & His..??
Why not She & Her..??

[ Last I played until Ch4, so probably didn't remember if there is a chance that they both are boy in girls body ]
maybe because the dev has a shitty translator???
that happens all the time with the pronouns there.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes