ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Thats not really an excuse, im really forgiving about grammar as im not a native english speaker and probably oftentimes dont recognize errors which other people are annoyed by BUT getting he or she right is way below the minimum requirement if you want to write anything.

It feels like its written by chat gpt, its more often times wrong than right in the last chapter which imo just shows a lack of effort and love from the dev for his project, feels like he doesnt give a fuck about the quality at all. Did he even proofread the content he produced a single time?

Same with the completly out of nowhere oversized tits/asses, if you want to make a avn with these ugly milfy thick gals, there are a lot of avns like that and somehow there is a demand for it but i usually skip these avns and dont get why the dev thinks its a smart idea to change all their bodys into some parodys in chapter 6?

Azel was a cutie, seeing her now makes me want to puke.

Maybe next update the mc has a thiccc ass too? Who knows
Wasn't making an excuse - just stating a fact. The ones that get better survive; the ones that don't, don't.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 2152855

Overview:
At the beginning of time, you play an angel who was banished from heaven to hell when he was just a child.
Since his childhood, he is tortured in hell and finally he suffers from personality disorder.

The personalities which is in his mind help him (you) to not go mad because of torture.
He has tortured a lot since he was a kid so he become an insensitive person.
During his time in hell, his mood turns into a dark mood.
When he gets stronger enough, he kills the demon that tortures him and begins to look for a way out of hell.
In hell, he meets a woman who shares almost the same faith with him, and they become friends..
His only aim is going home, but it won't be that easy.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-07
Developer: WhiteBear -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Ch.3): - - MEGA - -

Patch:

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* -
Italian translation*

v0.3 Old Version
ARC4NE thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1516739 View attachment 1944464 View attachment 1944465 View attachment 1944466 View attachment 1944467 View attachment 1944468 View attachment 1944469 View attachment 1944471 View attachment 1944472 View attachment 1944473 View attachment 1944474 View attachment 1944475 View attachment 1944477 View attachment 1944481
¡¡Wow!! this VN is a work of art, personally it is the best VN I have ever seen.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
When I launched the game I was surprised to find turkish as the default language. And since comments were making fun of bad english, I decided to play it in turkish.

The MC is an angel imprisoned in hell. After centuries of torture, manages to become free and beheads his torturer. Decides to take over hell. Then he sees a female demon and becomes a gentlemen all of a sudden. I HAVE NEVER CRINGED SO HARD.

I have to say turkish is equally bad, if not worse. There wasn't a single properly constructed sentence. Which suggests that the real problem is the writer's age, probably.

Not even a little bit of substance, absolute nonsensical story and stinking garbage characters, a true DUMPSTER FIRE.

It's a real shame because the screenshots looked interesting.

hitlerciwoko

Jun 10, 2017
When I launched the game I was surprised to find turkish as the default language. And since comments were making fun of bad english, I decided to play it in turkish.

The MC is an angel imprisoned in hell. After centuries of torture, manages to become free and beheads his torturer. Decides to take over hell. Then he sees a female demon and becomes a gentlemen all of a sudden. I HAVE NEVER CRINGED SO HARD.

I have to say turkish is equally bad, if not worse. There wasn't a single properly constructed sentence. Which suggests that the real problem is the writer's age, probably.

Not even a little bit of substance, absolute nonsensical story and stinking garbage characters, a true DUMPSTER FIRE.

It's a real shame because the screenshots looked interesting.

Hmm, didn't see all the flaws all the new comment are talking about. I think i know and understand english pretty well, and i didn't really notice any of the mistakes people are talking about. It's my second language and i may not understand everything 100% of the time tho.
And for me the story was really interesting. I choose every demon/"bad" choice and i couldn't stop reading. The angel path has more adult scenes but i was more immersed in this corrupted angel/broken man that can't be fixed story.
For sure one of the titles i will remember.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Dev has removed all patreon posts apart from one and hasn't posted any updates since January, isn't looking good which is a shame because unlike others I actually really enjoyed this one.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes