wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When are we finally going to get rid of Teodora's Husband and Julia's perv boyfriend????
As of now neither Teodora or Julia want to get rid of there husband, boyfriend so it maybe in future update or it may never change as they both are happy with the way things are.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
As of now neither Teodora or Julia want to get rid of there husband, boyfriend so it maybe in future update or it may never change as they both are happy with the way things are.
Yea thats nice and I hope it is, it's the only reason I still have them in my harem,but what if the MC is not happy about it, hate Harry, and Ronald is a jerk - they have the MC's children so he should have a better choice if he wants them, if we don't get that choice we should at least always have the choice to dump them
Thanks for the info

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yea thats nice and I hope it is, it's the only reason I still have them in my harem,but what if the MC is not happy about it, hate Harry, and Ronald is a jerk - they have the MC's children so he should have a better choice if he wants them, if we don't get that choice we should at least always have the choice to dump them
Yeah I hear ya I don't really care for them either, we kinda have a choice now tho as we don't have to see them it doesn't appear that it will stop the main story and they aren't taking up house space, but yeah I'd have no problem planting them LOL maybe Blade could take care of it :)

Reactions: BGRW2020

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why paola doesn't come home yet, she gave birth to first child, and i have the quest to visit her?
you have to wait 3 days ... then she'll be home ... oh and your 1st visit with her .. she'll have the baby with her .. 2nd visit you can fuck her .. just make it before the 26th or after the 30th ;) ... well for me her day is the 26th ... is why :love:

Reactions: wookie ookie

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
you have to wait 3 days ... then she'll be home ... oh and your 1st visit with her .. she'll have the baby with her .. 2nd visit you can fuck her .. just make it before the 26th or after the 30th ;) ... well for me her day is the 26th ... is why :love:
i've wait her for weeks, and finally she also moved with me to the new house, but that quest still there and the second child doesn't created

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No it's bugged in all my playthroughs also. She has the first kid and never comes back, never get the prompt in the hallway to visit it. Can never see her till the move to the new house.

Reactions: Shitler1071

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No it's bugged in all my playthroughs also. She has the first kid and never comes back, never get the prompt in the hallway to visit it. Can never see her till the move to the new house.
ok so i get your saying its bugged .. then why is it i never have any problems with her :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i was left with the impression that Anna was not bi ... but the beach scene kinda tells a different story ... with what comments where made by Ema and Anna both :unsure:
not that it bothers me in the least .. but when Anna 1st arrives , the MC tells Moko that Anna is more conservative than Dora is when is comes to what sex she enjoys ( is what i had thought it meant ) but it would seem i was wrong o_O...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1058 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm with ImperialD on this, since I started playing I have never had any issue with Paola. Screen shots below show I can access her before she has baby from kitchen and hallway and after she has baby no problem. What are you playing on computer or phone

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm with ImperialD on this, since I started playing I have never had any issue with Paola. Screen shots below show I can access her before she has baby from kitchen and hallway and after she has baby no problem. What are you playing on computer or phone
I'm playing on PC. I've done like 5 different runs through the game and it happens every single time.

• Thinking Face

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
ok i was left with the impression that Anna was not bi ... but the beach scene kinda tells a different story ... with what comments where made by Ema and Anna both :unsure:
not that it bothers me in the least .. but when Anna 1st arrives , the MC tells Moko that Anna is more conservative than Dora is when is comes to what sex she enjoys ( is what i had thought it meant ) but it would seem i was wrong o_O...
There is also a scripted event in the kitchen at the new house where Ema grabs Anna's tits. Maybe because Anna and Ema are friends? It would be nice to start seeing some 3some scenes with various women. Moko and Rebeca hint at having a 3some with MC while at the apartment and of course Maria and Moko always cock block me trying to get Namoi pregnant again with their 3some in the new house.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There is also a scripted event in the kitchen at the new house where Ema grabs Anna's tits. Maybe because Anna and Ema are friends? It would be nice to start seeing some 3some scenes with various women. Moko and Rebeca hint at having a 3some with MC while at the apartment and of course Maria and Moko always cock block me trying to get Namoi pregnant again with their 3some in the new house.
I want some anal sex with Ema and Anna. Also need more sex scenes with Bombina and her sister cant remember her name

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes