barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When does the move to the mansion happen? I've spent the money, invited most of the girls to it, and the computer says to work at the spa, but I've been doing that for 3-4 in game weeks, and the move hasn't happened.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When does the move to the mansion happen? I've spent the money, invited most of the girls to it, and the computer says to work at the spa, but I've been doing that for 3-4 in game weeks, and the move hasn't happened.
No main girls can be pregnant when you move, make sure you talk to Anna about house and her parents or move won't happen till then, Move only happens on weekend when you get up in morning normally on Sunday

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
No main girls can be pregnant when you move, make sure you talk to Anna about house and her parents or move won't happen till then, Move only happens on weekend when you get up in morning normally on Sunday
Anna's parents have arrived, but I'm pretty sure at least two of the original 4 girls are pregnant, so that's the reason. Thanks.

Is it just those 4 that can gum up the works, or do other girls block it, too?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Anna's parents have arrived, but I'm pretty sure at least two of the original 4 girls are pregnant, so that's the reason. Thanks.

Is it just those 4 that can gum up the works, or do other girls block it, too?
Anna, Moko, Dora, Naomi, Rebeca Also visit Ema after bought house and offer for her and James to move in it's auto conversation should happen when you visit her

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If I missed Tristy before can I encounter her in current update?
You had to offer to help Bombian by giving Tristy a ride home and buying her purse otherwise path is closed as far as I can tell it happens at club when you go by yourself and get option to drink more the Bombian will show up

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
First of I have to say the game is one of top 25 games F95 that is Master of Art..shares Places with High Rise, Desert Stalker, Long Road Home, WVM, Good Girl Gone Bad & Few Others..I have played or been playing alot off. Secondly I would Say it would be Great to See Vicky Coming over (With Trevor our Son) to live here to if Practiable & Possible & possible more fun with Secret at the Secret Club.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
First of I have to say the game is one of top 25 games F95 that is Master of Art..shares Places with High Rise, Desert Stalker, Long Road Home, WVM, Good Girl Gone Bad & Few Others..I have played or been playing alot off. Secondly I would Say it would be Great to See Vicky Coming over (With Trevor our Son) to live here to if Practiable & Possible & possible more fun with Secret at the Secret Club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I believe there is something planed for Vicky in upcoming updates. Secret When she shows you the drugs at club green and red don't ask about the red then in furture visit you will have chance to use both on her do that the last part is you have to make good deal with Madam (you can't keep gang) after that she will tell you she is pregnant and you will ask her to move with you :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes