• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Shexyo Collection [2024-04-02] [Shexyo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST

OP Updated

Added:
October 2023

And again same Sharing Member: All 'Thank yous' should again go to Micster1975 . CLICK IT!

Yes, there should be enough nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, don't Post 'Thank you'. Give a Reaction instead!

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, as i mentioned in my previous post i subbed to regular tier not spicy art. to get the full package (for the community), i gathered around the web to get the spicy art (original files) but it's getting harder, tiresome because kemono updates slowly with regular tier and other sites are very slow or the files are not original.

To complete my collection i upgraded this month to spicy+ tier to get the few missing images and uploaded everything shexyo released in 2023. i recommend updating the OP with the new packages to get the full completion.

Unfortunately, i will upload november in a few days and may cancel my subscription because 11 euro for 20-25 images in low quality (500KB size, really?) is too expensive in my book. i was thinking subscribe to Sadakage and DFAC instead which the community could benefit aswell. What did you think, is the Spicy art+ worth 11 bucks?

Shexyo Spicy Art+ January - October 2023

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys, as i mentioned in my previous post i subbed to regular tier not spicy art. to get the full package (for the community), i gathered around the web to get the spicy art (original files) but it's getting harder, tiresome because kemono updates slowly with regular tier and other sites are very slow or the files are not original.

To complete my collection i upgraded this month to spicy+ tier to get the few missing images and uploaded everything shexyo released in 2023. i recommend updating the OP with the new packages to get the full completion.

Unfortunately, i will upload for november in a few days and may cancel my subscription because 11 euro for 20-25 images in low quality (500KB size, really?) is too expensive in my book. i was thinking to subscribe to Sadakage and DFAC instead which the community could benefit aswell. What did you think, is the Spicy art+ worth 11 bucks?

Shexyo Spicy Art+ January - October 2023 Pixeldrain
Sadakage would be a better investment.

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020

Unfortunately, i will upload for november in a few days and may cancel my subscription because 11 euro for 20-25 images in low quality (500KB size, really?) is too expensive in my book. i was thinking to subscribe to Sadakage and DFAC instead which the community could benefit aswell. What did you think, is the Spicy art+ worth 11 bucks?

Thank you solder. And I agree his art is a bit too much considering the quality.

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey Guys, here is November 2023 Spicy+ (Tier 3). As i mentioned in my previous post i revert back to tier 2 because shexyo doesn't deliver anything value (imo) for 11 Euro. I subscribed to sadakage instead and maybe to milapone and VGerotica aswell.
Sorry to let you down but i kept my shexyo Tier 2 subscription providing for this community. i hope you appreciate what i'm doing here.
Take care...here is the link ;)

November Spicy+

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST

OP Updated

Added:
November 2023

And it is still same Sharing Member, so all 'Thank yous' must go also this time to Micster1975 . CLICK IT!

Yes, there should be enough nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, don't Post 'Thank you'. Give a Reaction instead!

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Hey Guys, here is November 2023 Spicy+ (Tier 3). As i mentioned in my previous post i revert back to tier 2 because shexyo doesn't deliver anything value (imo) for 11 Euro. I subscribed to sadakage instead and maybe to milapone and VGerotica aswell.
Sorry to let you down but i kept my shexyo Tier 2 subscription providing for this community. i hope you appreciate what i'm doing here.
Take care...here is the link ;)

November Spicy+ Pixeldrain
Thank you so much for helping to keep some threads active friend, you are very appreciated ;)

Terrysike1

Feb 7, 2023

Unfortunately, i will upload november in a few days and may cancel my subscription because 11 euro for 20-25 images in low quality (500KB size, really?) is too expensive in my book. i was thinking subscribe to Sadakage and DFAC instead which the community could benefit aswell. What did you think, is the Spicy art+ worth 11 bucks?

Oroborus formerly (Savagexthicc) has a similar style to Shexyo but his works are higher res, if you want to take a look, here are some of his post.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
No packs posted for January and February :(. It's not on kemono or rule 34.xxx either. Idk why people stopped leaking his stuff recently

Sep 1, 2020
Can I just say how mind-numbingly triggering it is that this artist claims their images are HD when all of them are at a maximum resolution of 1500? My phone has twice that resolution ffs, and on top of that, all the images are crunchy JPGs. I have access to the $10 tier, and I'm unbelievably disappointed in the quality. How the fck can Shexyo ask 10 bucks a month for this garbage? They're Twitter quality. I can't think of a single artist that uploads like this.

Honestly, Shexyo would probably produce some of the better-looking art out there if they bothered to upload their images as full-size PNGs at 3500 resolution. But right now, I can't even use the images as wallpapers for my phone, and on my computer, I get angry just looking at them.

Last edited:

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Can I just say how mind-numbingly triggering it is that this artist claims their images are HD when all of them are at a maximum resolution of 1500? My phone has twice that resolution ffs, and on top of that, all the images are crunchy JPGs. I have access to the $10 tier, and I'm unbelievably disappointed in the quality. How the fck can Shexyo ask 10 bucks a month for this garbage? They're Twitter quality. I can't think of a single artist that uploads like this.

Honestly, Shexyo would probably be one of my favourite artists if they uploaded their images as full-size PNGs at 3500 resolution. But right now, I can't even use the images as wallpapers for my phone, and on my computer, I get angry just looking at them.
That's what blew me away too. I'm sure he uses AI for his art, but other AI "artist" still release their work in higher res. Guy needs to get a better gpu

Reactions: sluttysalvation

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019

Honestly, Shexyo would probably be one of my favourite artists if they uploaded their images as full-size PNGs at 3500 resolution. But right now, I can't even use the images as wallpapers for my phone, and on my computer, I get angry just looking at them.
Even the artist who traces Shexyo by the name of "OroborosArt" releases 4K images on his patreon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote