Collection Pinup Shexyo Collection [2024-04-02] [Shexyo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

murphy2711

Apr 10, 2021
The quality of the drawing is terrible in comparison with the artist's previous works from the same pre-patreon pack. That's what degradation means.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
The download links in OP for Nov 2022 and Dec 2022 are the same.
I assume this shouldn't be the case?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't think he ever drew hands for a 100%, but this one is so obvious
god, twitter ppl are soo stupid, 15k likes, really?

and call me crazy, but now it feels like the whole 2022 was AI + Edits

Last edited:
Reactions: RGZ34

detsuahxe

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think he ever drew hands for a 100%, but this one is so obvious
god, twitter ppl are soo stupid, 15k likes, really?

and call me crazy, but now it feels like the whole 2022 was AI + Edits
Yeah, his latest pics make it blatantly obvious. But he has a following and is posting anime booba so he'll keep getting rewarded for it. Maybe if patreon implements policies about profiting off AI art then he'll be forced to give up the scam.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?
If he feeding the AI of all the stuff he made to generating a new art style as a foundational reference for future work. Then I'm totally okey with that then him using a foundation that was copying from another artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: hidingsth

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
?
If he feeding the AI of all the stuff he made to generating a new art style as a foundational reference for future work. Then I'm totally okey with that then him using a foundation that was copying from another artist.
Shakes head I dont have to draw anything people ok with it I copy style or setup from someone else I get shit on ........ wierd LOL. all top artist copy style some trace from someone at one time or another. if they all start using AI I just dont consider them artists anylonger.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Shakes head I dont have to draw anything people ok with it I copy style or setup from someone else I get shit on ........ wierd LOL. all top artist copy style some trace from someone at one time or another. if they all start using AI I just dont consider them artists anylonger.
If you believe that all artists copy style from one another. Then why do you have a problem with them using AI if that no different?

• Haha
Reactions: Death69inc

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, i reuploaded March 2023 but with spicy regular tier included and deleted my previous post to avoid confusion. April has spicy art (regulary tier) included aswell. enjoy the curvy ladies and butts :p

March 2023

April 2023

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST

OP Updated

Added:

March 2023
April 2023

And as you see above, address for your 'Thank yous' is Micster1975 who Shared both.

There should be enough nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, don't Post 'Thank you'. Give a Reaction instead!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote