FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I know it's ending... and I know it is time too... but I can't help it, this is one that I would love if it went forever.

This is just too good a story. Things like this are the reason why I always bought the thickest books. Sometimes I got burned. But when they were good, oh boy, it was awesome.

Peace :D

I quote every word, as far as I'm concerned I'd be ready for season 2, 3 and 4 of ODS :ROFLMAO:

This game is in my all-time top 3, I'm nowhere near ready to let it go TT_TT

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I know it's ending... and I know it is time too... but I can't help it, this is one that I would love if it went forever.

This is just too good a story. Things like this are the reason why I always bought the thickest books. Sometimes I got burned. But when they were good, oh boy, it was awesome.

Peace :D
I always liked thick books too! If they story is good it will take longer time before it ends.

I both want want this story to end, I want to know how it ends, but I also want it to go on forever.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1714297019474.png

This game takes us places—from the top of creation, through the embraces of angels, down to the depths of hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1714297126506.png
1714297153818.png

Here are some wild ideas looking to wrap up the fan theory crafting for the finale...

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Agree to disagree. I'm not calling it Pulitzer worthy or anything, but your description is IMO way over the top in the reverse direction. I also assume you've not read many (if any) stories that deal with severe depression or similar mental illness. It at least sounds like it from how you talk about it. If that's true and the reason you haven't is because you don't like them, that's fair ofc. I'm personally kind of neutral on the text chosen for Hollow (the "scary monster within", as you describe it), but that thing within him is also explained later in the game. Personally, I think the game is at a minimum decent, but we each have our own likes and dislikes. View attachment 3424070
this is half the fun, the crazy ride. i explore things i cannot in real life through fiction and art. the way the mental illness is presented, it reminds me of that movie Sucker Punch, but its harder to tell what is "real" and what is just not. i love it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In short, by the end of the history of the MC, one, like the last loser, all his girls - will be eaten by GRUE - one after another. one way - or another.
And therefore, you need no longer read further, separate =)
For it is unlikely that this unfortunate (I'm talking about the MC) will get help even from Lilith herself, who probably also has a number on the leg and who is afraid to fit into the "dispute of economic subeeches" on the side of this sucker. She has her own hell, she has something to lose ... No, she will not risk reputation and property for the MC.
Although no, the mysterious door is not open - okay, I'll wait until the door is opened.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes