3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Given the usual naming conventions around here, I was thinking this might be almost sexless (My Wanton MIL feels like it ought to have an F at the end, you know? Without it, there's just a mother you like, which doesn't necessarily sound like the formula for sexcapades).

:LOL:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Never said You, the player, have a choice. I said THE PROTAGONIST. By design the protagonist is the point of view. By this mindset every harem game is Reverse Netorare. except it's not. It's Netori.
Never said You, the player, have a choice.
Let be honest pal, when we say the choices being made by a protagonist in a visual novel it's the standard to assume the choices made by the player.

By design the protagonist is the point of view. By this mindset every harem game is Reverse Netorare
Bro... a harem is standardized with the loved ones all having equal emotional value to the protagonist and being aware of his relationships, if not it's cheating, that we happen to have a tag.

Here goes the reverse ntr definition of vndb:
This visual novel has scenes focused on Reverse Netorare. Unlike , the game's focus is not the fetishization of jealousy, but rather the fetishization of seduction and the accompanying destruction of relationship, while elevating a newly formed sexual relationship over a previous one based on feelings.

For a game to be classified as Reverse Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist is stolen from his significant other by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping him, or by using other techniques. For example, the married male protagonist might meet another woman who, over the course of the game, seduces him, and takes him away from his wife.

2. The protagonist's significant other almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the protagonist and/or the protagonist might rub it in by humiliating the losing SO in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the protagonist having sex with someone else does not experience naughty feelings related to the taboo of cheating, and possibly destroying his established relationship. In other words, the pre-existing ties between the protagonist and their SO are important to the reverse netorare fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a current relationship. Scenes of protagonist's past relationships do not count as Reverse Netorare.

The game is usually portrayed from the perspective of protagonist, who is seduced into abandoning his significant other, however, for story purposes the game might switch between multiple POVs and also portray the events from the perspective of the loser SO.
Hope it helped.

I admit it is a nuanced tag, but it's a very real and valid one.

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Given the usual naming conventions around here, I was thinking this might be almost sexless (My Wanton MIL feels like it ought to have an F at the end, you know? Without it, there's just a mother you like, which doesn't necessarily sound like the formula for sexcapades).

MIL = Mother-in-law. But maybe it's more of a Reddit thing :unsure:

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
game seems promising, but navigation is bugged, whole game is bugged tbh, my points is reseting and i can't achive 30% openess, it's so annoying that there's no hints what exactly you need to do, what can gives you points, please repair it

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'll pop by when it has more content, pairing harem with ntr hardly ever goes well though.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
How do you even play this game? After the intro there is nothing on the screen that indicates how to do anything. I saw mention of a Map. Where is the map?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I got excited thinking Alyssa was the sister and Melody the mother, but of course is not, they have to make the mc orphan because of patreon:rolleyes:.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
is the outside garden scene an upcoming event. says I've played all event for now.
I haven't seen it was just wondering in case I've missed something

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Bug on my end. I went to the gym and worked out and the game froze. Dialog during the intro is extremely slow. Hopefully this game can be improved with future releases.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
is the outside garden scene an upcoming event. says I've played all event for now.
I haven't seen it was just wondering in case I've missed something
If you mean the one at the pool, it's in the game already, you just have to give both girls the monokinis.

Reactions: Hcnum

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The game makes a good impression. Only the game mechanics have a lot of errors and don't run smoothly. It doesn't matter whether NTR or Singing or Harem are in the game, the main thing is that the story is good. If someone doesn't like NTR or Swinging then they shouldn't play the game. Not all games can only contain harem.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes