Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, 2 points that made me quit the game quickly. The first, sex scene without any ejaculation at the end (For me that removes all interest). The second, inconsistency between the image and the text (breaking tap passage). In the text he and says not to look at the t-shirt wet, the problem that she t-shirt her and in dress.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=Taboo tales
This is just a factory made Russian crap game. 1 of 9 Games with the highest review of 2.8 :ROFLMAO:
Don't expect any changes in the game.
No. It's not a Russian game. Russian is translated horribly. Stupid machine translation. I don't know what language the developer speaks, but the translations are "eye-wrenching"))) I myself am Russian and for me the text in the game in Russian, just horror ....

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
No. It's not a Russian game. Russian is translated horribly. Stupid machine translation. I don't know what language the developer speaks, but the translations are "eye-wrenching."))) I myself am Russian, and for me, the text in the game is Russian, just horror...
No offense meant Comrade Shrek. :giggle: I've always dug your Avatar. :love:
Since I do proofreading, the poorly translated dialogue drives me crazy. I wish I knew how to get into the script of a Unity game; I could improve it and post the corrected dialogue here.
After finding that there are now 9 of these steaming piles, It doubles my need to correct them.
Any help decompiling a Unity game would be much appreciated.

Reactions: allanl9020142

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
after doing the task with in the Shop no quest appears and game does not trigger any new event no matter where I go anyone run into that?
I also returned the Cardigan to GF

Last edited:

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Since I do proofreading, the poorly translated dialogue drives me crazy. I wish I knew how to get into the script of a Unity game; I could improve it and post the corrected dialogue here.
After finding that there are now 9 of these steaming piles, It doubles my need to correct them.
Unfortunately I only work with RenPy.
I've never messed with Unity.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
No. It's not a Russian game. Russian is translated horribly. Stupid machine translation. I don't know what language the developer speaks, but the translations are "eye-wrenching"))) I myself am Russian and for me the text in the game in Russian, just horror ....
The same happens in spanish

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Well at least some of you got to play it wont load for me says it is missing files

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I ran into this situation before for a Unity game I wanted to proofread. I remember being able to decompile it. The hard part was finding the damn scripts and then shoving it back into the game. I don't remember whether I figured it out but I think I was at least close. Never got around to getting it done.

Yea, I wondering why there were so many "completed" games just popping up out of nowhere and getting low reviews within a matter of hours. Turns out it was all from the same dev.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
That scene at washing machine made me want to die, deleted it right after, being well animated dont compensate a poorly writen story.

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
A lame game with limited movement .I played for 10 minutes ,timing the movement for each event totally turns me off from the game .Visual is not bad ,but I don't recommend playing until changes are made

GalaxyWolf

Apr 24, 2021
anyone else stuck after the yoga sex scene with margot. it wont give me any quests after and i dont kniow where i went wrong

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes