Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You had my interest with Lily, now you have my attention. :D

By the way, will there be at least epilogue with some sweet lovable pregnancy content? (hoping for lots of that, also with the now mentioned future mother-in-law and sister-in-law :love:)
Yes there will be in-game pregnancy content not only in epilogues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Tbh, from the description i'd say there's chance for 80% of it containing romance, some romance stories have either femdom and maledom flavours added. Now the content with cuckolding or pimping/sharing i would classify as non-romance.
Thanks for your time. But I'm not interested in this game. When I put my time and especially my resources into a game I want to have 100% content. I like 2D art and normally a game like this I would have backed but the NTR part turns me off completely. Damn I really liked the succubus...very cute !

Aug 22, 2017
Here is novel concept for some, save the essays about the 'how the game is not for me' and look for another game on this forum?

Christ, this game does not cater to me fully but still happy to enjoy it and select the content I want. Percentage is arbitrary but can always enjoy a game which focuses on things other than my main kink.

It is so obvious you are trying to pressure the dev to change it into your preferred game, as otherwise you could just move on and spare us all that self-indulgence I had to read.

Otherwise, love the look dev going to give a it try and keep resolute to your vision for this game, I can tell you already are!

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Here is novel concept for some, save the essays about the 'how the game is not for me' and look for another game on this forum?

Christ, this game does not cater to me fully but still happy to enjoy it and select the content I want. Percentage is arbitrary but can always enjoy a game which focuses on things other than my main kink.

It is so obvious you are trying to pressure the dev to change it into your preferred game, as otherwise you could just move on and spare us all that self-indulgence I had to read.

Otherwise, love the look dev going to give a it try and keep resolute to your vision for this game, I can tell you already are!
Shit, what algorithm did you use to get to this? Bubble Sort/Merge Sort/Quicksort/Heapsort...Nah...I think you used Gauss's algorithm, Uh!

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
You do forget that there's quite a lot of people that actually like all the content in that, it's not just black and white vanilla vs NTR crowd. And it's very rare case that game is 100% content that you enjoy fully, which is something i say myself as a quite the picky player and someone that ignores NTR. There are tons of games where it is completely optional and still have more than enough content for vanilla and specific few kinks lovers like myself. So let the devs do their things and if it's not for you, then just go look another game. There's literal smorgasbord of games to choose from.
Mind your own business, you'll live better, let people express their opinion...because if no one can say what they think it means it's a shitty world!

ZapyCoffee

Jul 10, 2018
When I take the folder through VirusTotal, it seems to find something malicious, just wanna make that it's fully safe?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
When I take the folder through VirusTotal, it seems to find something malicious, just wanna make that it's fully safe?
It happens sometimes with renpy, i can't vouch for the version here but the one on itch.io is safe.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Honestly wasn't that bad. Cute and interesting. Of course, rather short so no idea how things are going to happen in the future. From what shadow_skill posted above though, it will have optional NTR, so take note of that if that will bother you.

Only thing that was off was the naming of the MC. The game says you play as Adam. But you can change the name. Yet there is a point when you first meet Lily, that the MC says he doesn't know her from Adam (sounding like Adam is a friend of his). So is the MC Adam or does he have a friend named Adam? As well, there are several times where Lily calls you Mike. So yeah, the naming is very confusing.

The preview pics aren't in the game (the nude ones). Guessing those are part of the full release, and not this demo version.

But yeah, overall, pretty decent. Interested to see how this plays out. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)
Lillith was first Wife of Adam in Gnostic Scriptures, before Eve. She often is show as Mother of Demons thereafter. I am thinking Names are this way for Humor.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Very nice so far, and working greatly on joiplay! A few $PLAYER_NAME are not set, but the rest looks really professional, not as much as a Miel game thought (so just add pee and you're all set...)

Reactions: Andrealphus
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes