Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
holy fuck this game is annoying as hell with it's routes and triggers.... like every scene needs like 100 different triggers in a special combination or else it doesn't unlock...

I'm so fed up I'm going to just pay the $10 for the guide on their patreon. It better fuckin be comprehensive and detail EVERY FUCKING thing

Edit: It is indeed comprehensive and holy fuck is it complicated... the game lies to you lol. Some triggers make no sense and yeah it's basically impossible to figure this out without a guide.

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
holy fuck this game is annoying as hell with it's routes and triggers.... like every scene needs like 100 different triggers in a special combination or else it doesn't unlock...

I'm so fed up I'm going to just pay the $10 for the guide on their patreon. It better fuckin be comprehensive and detail EVERY FUCKING thing

Edit: It is indeed comprehensive and holy fuck is it complicated... the game lies to you lol. Some triggers make no sense and yeah it's basically impossible to figure this out without a guide.
you mind shareing the guid

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes