Seeking Looking for RPG games which include Pregnancy/impregnation and birth.

fros7012

Nov 14, 2018
C title, no? okay!
So for the last few weeks i´ve been lurking these forums, trying out a lot of games, and have found some of what i look for, however to me most of these were kind of... disappointing to me in terms of what im looking for, what i am looking for are (mostly) Rpg games including Pregnancy/impregnation and birth, not just in some rare defeat scenes or something but as steady and reocurring gameplay element, A full cycle system as Violated Heroine features would be very awesome but is not 100% needed, im hoping to hear from you soon.

Love, Dante
Edit 0.1
List of games ive played(More to follow when i remember):
Violated Heroine
Meltys Quest
Drop Factory
Vitamin Quest
BFRPG
SF(M???)RPG
Lilias Livelihood
Fallen Princess Lucia
Monster Tamer Aria
Some game with some blue haired girl? reminding me of Sword princess cistina.
Sword Princess Cistina
Lolihoi( lolis, but was quite okay)
Liliths Throne
Corruption of Champions
More to follow.
Can some one link me to all of these games please

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Trapped on a Monster Island(same dev as Pregress of Zeven) is about having various monsters protect you while you're pregnant with their babies.

Reactions: Gametastic

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Pregcess of Zeven was interesting if a little underwhelming in terms of how much pregnancy content it actually had given it's name.

Unfortunately for the monster one though I'm not really that into bestiality so I'd prefer human (or elf or whatever) impregnation.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Remember, some of the best pregnancy systems were made as mods for New Vegas and Skyrim. Add together a few other sex mods and you'll have a grand whole experience lined up!

Also:
Summertime Saga just implemented a pregnancy system
Adam and Gaia, my sweety, is naturally all about impregnation
Haramase Simulator should always be mentioned
SummerTime Saga wins hands down as the absolute best by far

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
C title, no? okay!
So for the last few weeks i´ve been lurking these forums, trying out a lot of games, and have found some of what i look for, however to me most of these were kind of... disappointing to me in terms of what im looking for, what i am looking for are (mostly) Rpg games including Pregnancy/impregnation and birth, not just in some rare defeat scenes or something but as steady and reocurring gameplay element, A full cycle system as Violated Heroine features would be very awesome but is not 100% needed, im hoping to hear from you soon.

Love, Dante
Edit 0.1
List of games ive played(More to follow when i remember):
Violated Heroine
Meltys Quest
Drop Factory
Vitamin Quest
BFRPG
SF(M???)RPG
Lilias Livelihood
Fallen Princess Lucia
Monster Tamer Aria
Some game with some blue haired girl? reminding me of Sword princess cistina.
Sword Princess Cistina
Lolihoi( lolis, but was quite okay)
Liliths Throne
Corruption of Champions
More to follow.
your missing (in my opinion anyways)BEST pregnancy game of them all SUMMERTIME SAGA

not only do u get to knock all the bitches up BUT ya get to watch their bellys grow AND then get to visit them all in the hospital
when the babies are born...its a riot seeing all the delivery rooms full from all the bitches ya knocked up at the sametime LOL

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
your missing (in my opinion anyways)BEST pregnancy game of them all SUMMERTIME SAGA

not only do u get to knock all the bitches up BUT ya get to watch their bellys grow AND then get to visit them all in the hospital
when the babies are born...its a riot seeing all the delivery rooms full from all the bitches ya knocked up at the sametime LOL
Not a fan of the pregnancy mini-game. there is ways to prevent it... so if I purposely wanted to try, why the mini-game? Seems silly and a buzzkill imo. Probably one of my three and only gripes about it... outside of that, its excellent...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Violated Heroine latest version

and use this instead off the main game's exe since that 1 doesnt work proper

Reactions: Cumknuckles

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
that i dont know i believe you have to read the readme plus savegames that are alrdy provided is always new content

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Violated Heroine latest version

and use this instead off the main game's exe since that 1 doesnt work proper
thanks for the links stupid mega has 5hr cool down from downloading other games earlier
hot damn i hate mega my fav is NOPY

Reactions: valdreth

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020

Although I liked the game, the pregnancy content was one of the most dissapointing parts of it. People like myself have a kink not merely for impregnation and seeing a round belly. It's about having sex with pregnant women (and maybe even seeing childbirth). To be fair, most games on this site with the pregancy tag don't fullfil those criteria as most of them just end with one or more of the love interests pregnant. But we can dream!