Seeking Looking for RPG games which include Pregnancy/impregnation and birth.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How about RAI7 ?

It was Turn Based Space Strategy game, but for me it's like space life simulation
there also pregnancy system that lead you can have your own child as you wanted with any female
What kind of game is this? And there's an english available somewhere? Because I tried to look for something but I only came up with japanese screenshot of it - if it was the game, that is xD

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Games with Pregnancy as a mechanic (that involve some concept more than tripping an event… like dangerous days, cum meters, pregnancy points, random events/probability, etc). I tagged games as 'Pregancy' for those that include it incidentally while those with 'Breeding' tend to have a lot of focus on it:

(HTML) - Mind Control, Incest, Pregnancy. All female characters have a chance to become pregnant by you (or others) when you cum in them. It's on the low end of the preg scale (it happens, but seems to have no other effect) but the game play is solid IMHO.

(Renpy) - Mind Control, Incest, Breeding. The five main characters you can mind control can become pregnant over the course of the story based on how much you cum in them. You can also mind control them to stop taking their birth control which makes it far easier to do so - I really love that bit myself (reminds me of a similar, amazing scene in the story " ").

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, extremely light/optional NTR. One of the two amazingly excellent Alicesoft games that have fantastic pregnancy systems. 6 heronies, each with their own stories and events. Playable without knowing Japanese (a GUI replacement exists), I really love this game - there is even a series of events where you can have a threesome with the two sisters if you get them both pregnant and follow a chain of events (the walkthrough on the wiki was added by me and details how to do so). A was good, but not as great as this game.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, NTR. The other amazing Alicesoft game, this one the pregnancy is much more difficult - there are ovulation events that double pregnancy points from cumming inside, but they are timed and when they end the entire counter resets. Also, you have to fight off other suitors, and there is a lot of time management involved. I really love this game, getting the harem ending blind is lots of fun. Again, no English is required and enough of the GUI is in English that non-Japanese speakers (such as myself) will have a good time.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, light NTR. This game is a great time management sim with lots of heavy Pregnancy themes. If you knock up the primary heroine and the two secondaries, you can get a great harem ending. I consider this game to be a 75% while the other two Alicesoft games are 100% amazing. Non-English speakers are going to find this one requires more effort to figure out but can still be played.

(Renpy) - Breeding, Pregnancy (depends on the character), Implied Incest, Optional Monster - It was a long time coming, but pregancy content is here and being added to with most updates. I feel like this is one of the best games out there, and I love it. Must have. Note: Been a patron of his for a few years now.

Games that have Pregnancy as part of the storyline:

(Renpy) - Monster, breeding. An interesting, quick game that has some fun gameplay using hotspots. It's fun, and in the you can knock up two more bitches!

(HTML) - Monster, breeding. This is a choose your own adventure kind of story, with lots of breeding based on the choices you make. Given the nature of gameplay, I'm putting it down here as you basically pass/fail on it as you progress through the story.

(Windows) - Light/Optional NTR, Pregnancy. Fun gameplay, light on the Pregnancy but each heroine does have an ending on it. MangaGamer does have an English translation of it. It's fun, but I wouldn't consider it a heavy pregnancy game (i bought it mostly to try and spur the translation of the other Alicesoft Titles).

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Feel free to add my game, " ," to your list. Right now it would rank as "Pregnancy" (tentacle-preg, technically). In the next few months, it'll probably reach "Breeding" as I begin to add the second plot arc of the game, which will focus on things that happen AFTER characters begin giving birth to tentacle spawn. The more spawn that get birthed, the more interesting things will get. :3

Reactions: XU158759

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Feel free to add my game, " ," to your list. Right now it would rank as "Pregnancy" (tentacle-preg, technically). In the next few months, it'll probably reach "Breeding" as I begin to add the second plot arc of the game, which will focus on things that happen AFTER characters begin giving birth to tentacle spawn. The more spawn that get birthed, the more interesting things will get. :3
You already mentioned this on page 1. ;)

NexVance

Jul 20, 2018
What kind of game is this? And there's an english available somewhere? Because I tried to look for something but I only came up with japanese screenshot of it - if it was the game, that is xD
You can look at HongFire.com about RAI 7.
Its about space warfare simulation, and yes it is surely GAME/VIDEO GAME. I can confirm you because I already played it.
There was English Patch but not 100% like 92% if I can say, but I forgot which version.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Pregcess of Zeven, Young Wife Souffle, and many more! There are still more to be found ;)

Jul 31, 2018
C title, no? okay!
So for the last few weeks i´ve been lurking these forums, trying out a lot of games, and have found some of what i look for, however to me most of these were kind of... disappointing to me in terms of what im looking for, what i am looking for are (mostly) Rpg games including Pregnancy/impregnation and birth, not just in some rare defeat scenes or something but as steady and reocurring gameplay element, A full cycle system as Violated Heroine features would be very awesome but is not 100% needed, im hoping to hear from you soon.

Love, Dante
Edit 0.1
List of games ive played(More to follow when i remember):
Violated Heroine
Meltys Quest
Drop Factory
Vitamin Quest
BFRPG
SF(M???)RPG
Lilias Livelihood
Fallen Princess Lucia
Monster Tamer Aria
Some game with some blue haired girl? reminding me of Sword princess cistina.
Sword Princess Cistina
Lolihoi( lolis, but was quite okay)
Liliths Throne
Corruption of Champions
More to follow.
hey man do you have a save file of fallen primcess lucia or a walkthrough? i dont even know how to do the first mission.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
hello guys !
i download the drop factory and it doesnt work because missing the rgss202j.dll file is missing
PLEASE how can i solve the problem ?
I had the same problem until I downloaded the RPG VX runtime program. Links are provided in the Drop Factory posts if you read them.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Has anyone posted Saki Quest here? That is one of the few Japanese HRPGs that I really enjoyed. Tons of gameplay, fully translated, and has what you are looking for.

ANounIMuse

Apr 1, 2017
There's Vitamin Plus and it's sequels. Kuro Reinas Gaiden, it's not the main character but there is an impreg scene. Hazumi and Pregsstate, it's in the title. Annelitte, Rubia's Ordeal, girl knight milk, Petite Goddess Emily, Kunoichi Botan, sacred eyes, Flying Princess -Inter Breed, treasure hunter mai, Young Elven Wife, witch chronicles.

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Pregcess of Zeven, Hazumi and the Pregnation, Leanna's Slice of Life and the infamous Haramase Simulator :D I love impregnating women in games cuz can't do it in rl, cuz you need to be responsible and raise up and shit. You don't need to do it in games >:D

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
You can look at HongFire.com about RAI 7.
Its about space warfare simulation, and yes it is surely GAME/VIDEO GAME. I can confirm you because I already played it.
There was English Patch but not 100% like 92% if I can say, but I forgot which version.
Is crazy someone hasn't made a thread to it