Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Thank you! It works!!

Or just invest 2 Insight points in Willpower and thus not play a willless character who is easily seduced...
Yeah I restarted the game and made my way there again to realize it was a really low requirement. I'd just spent all my inspirations before it the first time so I got pretty distressed about that. Sorry. x.x

Tbh I think this is a good design for a game, npc's can charm you too and that willpower should matter... it just really overwhelmed me that I had no choice in it the first time. But at least now I'll know to save up some inspirations for when it matters!

Edit: Oh I forgot! If anyone else comes here looking for this, on Firefox I just tapped F12, then typed SugarCube.State.active.variables.insight=10 into the console a few times and clicked on any link to refresh. I figured that was the safest & easiest option instead of changing xp's directly.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not from Kiev. As for my city, according to the mayor, all substations have been destroyed (last year they were only "damaged"). I have no idea how the city gets power at all, if that is correct. So there is no light not only based on a "regular" blackout schedule (in quotes, because the authorities do not follow it anyway) but also every day or two there are emergency shutdowns at any time, even at night. This morning such an emergency shutdown was only for an hour, but a couple of days ago it was for almost 12 hours.

I don't usually pedal this topic. Don't really want to mix politics, war, and other crap and my game. But it's directly affecting it now, so to remain silent is to be misleading.

Nevertheless, albeit at half speed, the game's development is moving forward. Just please don't ask for timelines. Right now it's literally, "as soon as it's done".
No idea you were from Ukraine!.

You say "Don't really want to mix politics, war, and other crap and my game". So just best wishes, for you and for your country.

DarthSion98

Formerly 'BlackDragon98'
May 31, 2020
Played the 1.0 version and now the current version. The game has improved significantly in terms of content. There's is only one spot where I found a small error, I'll post a picture when I find it. Overall, great game and concept with no grinding or repetitive content.

Reactions: @Lonely Wolf
4.60 star(s) 40 Votes