• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Female protagonist mind control tier list

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Nothing holds up to those, basically top tier. close ones in terms of slow are: dilmur and third crisis probably. Dilmur is expecisally good due to the prison arc in terms of mind control. just work your way through S and A tier and it should be generally what you want.
How do you get to the prison arch ?

Feb 23, 2018
Bumping thread that should never die. Any new games to add?
i play alot of games every now and then with mind control, usually untranslated and played through MTool. The issue is every game is usually not worth posting, either C or D tier and if I added them all it would quickly be like 60 games in C/D tier. thinking about adding C-/C+ tier to spread it a bit. if you want to try and find some yourself, go through the mind control tab in DLsite then find the game on either hentai-share.com or otomi-games.com.

Feb 23, 2018
The game seems unbearable to play i cant trudge through the conent for it sadly the prison route seems interesting
yea can be rough and grindy, but the prison arc was very good so that bumped up its score. maybe search the thread for a prison arc save or gallery save

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
yea can be rough and grindy, but the prison arc was very good so that bumped up its score. maybe search the thread for a prison arc save or gallery save
No one responds there iv asked multiple times for a way to get into the prison quick no response if someone had a save file id be grateful

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
City of Secrets has potential! I played through most of the content, it was just released a few days ago. Mechanics are grindy, but the H content is solid and there's a good bit of story already. Would place in B tier for now. With more content and similar trajectory, I would probably upgrade it to A tier. learningfromit

Feb 23, 2018
City of Secrets has potential! I played through most of the content, it was just released a few days ago. Mechanics are grindy, but the H content is solid and there's a good bit of story already. Would place in B tier for now. With more content and similar trajectory, I would probably upgrade it to A tier. learningfromit

yes is does look good. little worried that it will be femdom/lesbian focused but it does look like it has potential. thanks! didnt notice this one. Ill add it to the unranked category until i get around to play it in a future update.

Reactions: rontremalo