• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Female protagonist mind control tier list

Feb 23, 2018
Great list, out of the few I've played Defenestration and Succulence used my favoruite type of mind control (although in succulence it was too damn short). Is there any title you would recommend in particular for my tastes? The way the handled the corruption via MC (relatively slow) and the gradual loss of self inhibition was top tier.
Nothing holds up to those, basically top tier. close ones in terms of slow are: dilmur and third crisis probably. Dilmur is expecisally good due to the prison arc in terms of mind control. just work your way through S and A tier and it should be generally what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: IHaveNoClue666

IHaveNoClue666

May 15, 2020
Nothing holds up to those, basically top tier. close ones in terms of slow are: dilmur and third crisis probably. Dilmur is expecisally good due to the prison arc in terms of mind control. just work your way through S and A tier and it should be generally what you want.
Thanks, I already installed some of your recommendations and I'll slowly work my way through them. Maybe I'll play again defenestration but the lack of significant content over these last 2 years is a true shame.

Feb 23, 2018
Any other games with 'Possession' scenes?
rare one.

only ones Im currently aware of off the top of my head that are listed in order of how good the possession is:

Town of Magic
holy knight ricca
Happy Heart Panic
Sheroni Girls
The legend of krystal, version G
Night Of revenge

there is "max the elf", but its gay, but has m2f with possession.

Only the first 2 games are really worth playing in terms of possession content.

Oh and there is also the new game, cursed estate, but its too new atm, Also i wasnt too big of a fan of the possession scenes.

Last edited:

false999

Nov 15, 2021
Well anyway, here's what I have found by searching the threads in f95zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any other female possessions is appreciated

Reactions: dr4gonfly

connorj2022

Mar 31, 2023
I think Trap Quest fits this thread. There's a heavy focus on getting (involuntarily) sluttified / bimbofied, mentally and physically, with a few direct hypnosis/MC parts. You choose your starting gender, and it has many optional fetish toggles. Sadly, the game's engine drags it down a lot; the engine was very much not made for this sort of game.

I'd also recommend a few Japanese games, all by the same developer. First is Rei, the Drifter Girl, which has about 20-30% MC/hypno content. The gameplay is somewhat modified RPGMaker. I'd recommend some kind of machine translation tool (like mtool or textractor) for this.

Second is B-GROUND UNCHAINED. I know there was MC content, I just don't remember how much since I played it a long time ago. I think there's a lot, because it's tagged with both hypnosis and brainwashing on DLsite, and developers can only highlight a few tags on there. The game is a sort of top-down action RPG thing but made in RPGMaker so the gameplay is a bit lacking.

Lastly, there is . Practically everything in this game is some variety of MC, hypnosis, brainwashing, or possession. Highly unorthodox gameplay despite being made in RPGMaker. I don't think there's a thread for the game on this site, but I made a very partial MTL that should be enough to play the game - it was enough for me, anyway. Links are in the attached zip - the password is a secret. I also wrote a short guide.txt file, which is included in the folder with the game.
whats the password

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If you don't mind playing an old RAGS game, should fluff you !

NonIdent

Nov 18, 2020
You are legend. Thanks for sharing your list. Hope this genre would take much attention among developers.
Meantime, there's a new mind control focused Japanese game planned to be released this month. Check this out.

Dev of this game previously developed famous game 'Pray Game' so hope for steam release and English translation is high.

Last edited: