• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 16, 2022
the easiest way to increase the potential of the Basic statistics is to get a Pot of Fusing and Combine 3 baskets into a "Large empty Picnic basket" and then cook food to the highest rank you can, and combine it into a "Large Picnic basket" +0 thorough +12 dependent on food level.

i think the Recipe ware something like:
1Fish.
1Egg.
1Bread.
1Vetitable.
1Fruit.
1corps.
and 1 Empty Picnic Basket.

then Use the Basket and it will summon all your pet's near you and increase the potential in all your stats by an Large amount.

as fore increasing the potentials of your skills the easiest way i think is to use Platinum wit a trainer to train your skill, after all platinum kind of don't have many uses after you learn all the skill's available from what i remember.
Aight thanks! Regarding the stats, is it better to mix the herbs with food or just eat the herbs directly? I have been doing the latter

Jul 13, 2018
Has anyone played Creator of Another World I know it an elona copy, but was wondering if it better or worse than Elona+. Since it just got a steam release.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Aight thanks! Regarding the stats, is it better to mix the herbs with food or just eat the herbs directly? I have been doing the latter
from the wiki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    -----

can't relay tell exactly witch method is the best, but i guess it depends on if want the training to be a Flat rait of experience verses an Presentage if i am reading it Right, so flat numbers early on, wile a Presentage will be better later on when you have a higher number of stats maybe?

not sure through, haven't had the chance to play much wit herbs yet, wanted to up my gardening skill before planting my rarer Herb Seeds...

but i hope it is of some help at list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nosoyunsanto1995

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone played Creator of Another World I know it an elona copy, but was wondering if it better or worse than Elona+. Since it just got a steam release.
Imo, it's more of a lean version. Eg. Play it to get an idea of how Elona+ gameplay flows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Elin, the building mechanics was too complex for me to enjoy. [Eg. My brain farts trying to test it.]
Edit: To clarify; the town/base building for CoAW is similar to how you'd it for RPGmaker map making, thus easy/neat, while Elin's is more survival-ish, in that you build walls, floors, etc. -- Forgot Elona's.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes