• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
Did you go to the town under de mountain? i use that stone later, after give the troops to the town under the mountain in the east

I'm currently playing chapter 3 and i am stuck in the show town world, for some reason Lilly and Aly are at 66% of lust and nothing trigers a concert or anithing, everyone else is at 100%, did some one have the same problem?
you could possibly talk to everyone again then talk to them you could be missing some items needed to progress further or even giving them an item. thats what i did when i was stuck

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
question. does this or the second chapter have something similar to the first interdimensional vision potion of the first chapter?

doggerson

Sep 8, 2020
is there any way to fix this screen cut issue on the android version? i need to upgrade spirit and the other girl but i can only see elana

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´m unable to save in chapter 2 using the exe version, and I cant get the swf to work either (windows 10), is there anything I could do to solve this? The game shows that the save was created, I even get the prompt saying so, however it doesn´t create any file, and the save directory remains empty.

Edit: Tried getting the obsolete version of abode flash, or running it in other ways, but it doesn´t seem to work. Windows 10 completely killed off swf files recently: (

Last edited:

Tictac64

Mar 31, 2020
I must've missed something, cause the villagers keep getting... blocked? Or something??? I have no clue how to undo it, its keeping me from 100%-ing areas. Anybody have any idea? Capture2.PNG

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Is there some form of guide for chapter 3? I have like 4 otherworld quests that boil down to 'go to x location', but they don't tell you anything so I have to guess most of the time.
And the rewards for the quests appear to be actually pretty big as I got a whole new player to battle with.

Karybdis

Oct 29, 2017
Yo, this is potentially asking a lot, but I've played all through chapters 1 and 2, and through what I believe is a fair amount of chapter 3 on an old version (could be wrong though, I got to Pride's appearance), but I don't really feel super motivated to play all the way through chapter 3, especially considering how much content I've seen already, and that it's pretty long and system heavy. Would anyone be willing to just summarize how it all ends? Here or in a message, I'd appreciate the narrative closure.

Can't find a playthrough of ch. 3 for the life of me.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes