• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Elana, Champion of Lust. Chapter 3.
Final version!

After all this time Elana's saga is finally complete. It's been an amazing experience which not lacked difficulties but thanks to your amazing support it's been possible. Thank you from the bottom of our heart.

· If any major bug appears (blocks progress or something like this) we'll still adjust the versions.

Updates:

· Fixed and adjusted the intro.
· Now when you activate a menu the time in the game stops.
· Now the characters don't show their name on their heads.
· Now the objects from the worlds you don't need anymore disappear from the inventory.
· Adjusted some backgrounds for some events.
· Fixed some problems with the animations in the academy.
· Added sound to all the scenes that should have sound.
· Fixed the places when you had to click two times when only one click was necessary.
· Fixed texts for Candy minigame.
· Now the objects have name in the inventori.
· Properly "close" all characters once completed or once they reach certain level (Mostly make sure the game knows that the characters are exactly at the point the player has seen it should be).
· Adjusted Dystopia interface.
· Adjusted the "influence" on several characters.
· Adjusted the ending (visuals, sounds, music and loads).
· Fixed some movements between worlds making Elana appear where it should as well as some adjustment when changing the area inside the worlds.
· Fixed some sound bugs that maintained some sound layers after the combat or certain events.
· Now the enemies show their level.
· Added all facial expressions left.
· Fixed a possible game crashing bug with Fanny and Tassa.
· Aly and Lily event in the academy now is automatically triggered.
· Added credits.
· Many Many other small bug/glitch fixes.

Windows 64:
Windows 32:
Browser: (In this version the quality of the images is lower and doesn't include the secondary events after completing the worlds)
Android: (If the installation process stops without being complete it probably means you need more free space in your device during the process. We recommend have around 4-5 GB of free space during the process but once installed the game occupies 1.4 GB. We mention this because it happened with one of our devices while testing it).

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017

Unlocked
Elana, Champion of Lust. Chapter 3.
Final version!

After all this time Elana's saga is finally complete. It's been an amazing experience which not lacked difficulties but thanks to your amazing support it's been possible. Thank you from the bottom of our heart.

· If any major bug appears (blocks progress or something like this) we'll still adjust the versions.

Updates:

· Fixed and adjusted the intro.
· Now when you activate a menu the time in the game stops.
· Now the characters don't show their name on their heads.
· Now the objects from the worlds you don't need anymore disappear from the inventory.
· Adjusted some backgrounds for some events.
· Fixed some problems with the animations in the academy.
· Added sound to all the scenes that should have sound.
· Fixed the places when you had to click two times when only one click was necessary.
· Fixed texts for Candy minigame.
· Now the objects have name in the inventori.
· Properly "close" all characters once completed or once they reach certain level (Mostly make sure the game knows that the characters are exactly at the point the player has seen it should be).
· Adjusted Dystopia interface.
· Adjusted the "influence" on several characters.
· Adjusted the ending (visuals, sounds, music and loads).
· Fixed some movements between worlds making Elana appear where it should as well as some adjustment when changing the area inside the worlds.
· Fixed some sound bugs that maintained some sound layers after the combat or certain events.
· Now the enemies show their level.
· Added all facial expressions left.
· Fixed a possible game crashing bug with Fanny and Tassa.
· Aly and Lily event in the academy now is automatically triggered.
· Added credits.
· Many Many other small bug/glitch fixes.

Windows 64: Link
Windows 32: Link
Browser: (In this version the quality of the images is lower and doesn't include the secondary events after completing the worlds)
Android: Link (If the installation process stops without being complete it probably means you need more free space in your device during the process. We recommend have around 4-5 GB of free space during the process but once installed the game occupies 1.4 GB. We mention this because it happened with one of our devices while testing it).
Thank you a lot! I'm a big fan of this game series and you just made my day!

Jun 3, 2018
for some reason i can't unlock the king and the queen in chapter two and i need them so i can get the troops.
is this a bug or do i have to do something else?

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
For android players to get gallery unlock
1.Download hackers keyboard
2. Click enable keyboard
And activate hackers keyboard
3.click set input methode there you need to click on hackers keyboard
4.click on settings scroll to the bottom half and click on "use permament notification"
5. Open your game click on the notification on your phone then the keyboard will open/appear then you will be able to press the d button and enter the code
It doest work when i click enter the keyboard disapears but the textbox with the code stays

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
all of the links to the exe version of chapter 2 excluding the mega link, can someone pass a workupload link of chapter 2's exe?

WarShipper

Mar 8, 2019
Everybody says that to unlock the gallery for chapter 3 you just need to click D and enter kgabrakadabra, but hitting enter doesn't do anything. The text box just remains sitting there and I can't find any way to get rid of it or unlock the gallery.

There's also a button next to the gallery button that brings you to some kind of combination code, what is that? What's the code, and what does it unlock?

Bob466

Nov 10, 2018
Everybody says that to unlock the gallery for chapter 3 you just need to click D and enter kgabrakadabra, but hitting enter doesn't do anything. The text box just remains sitting there and I can't find any way to get rid of it or unlock the gallery.

There's also a button next to the gallery button that brings you to some kind of combination code, what is that? What's the code, and what does it unlock?
after hitting d and entering the code press d again maybe that will work or press 0 after entering the code

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I want to (try -_-) to translate the game (taking into account the previous parts) ... is it possible? Or is it not worth trying?

WakameSan

Mar 24, 2020
I have played a bit of Chapter 3 (I got Elana back to normal and reach the second world).
Is it me or chapter 3 is really inferior to chapter 2 so far?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
any one played Magic Dorm ?(on newgrounds), i cant figure the out the puzzles and the hints are just guides than hints or answers that i already figured out but now how to do it

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This one's a true classic. But I remember it had atrocious English. Did they actually get someone to quality check their writing in all those years...?
Let's find out... ok, it says "Languaje" in the settings menu, that's not a good sign.

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
This one's a true classic. But I remember it had atrocious English. Did they actually get someone to quality check their writing in all those years...?
Let's find out... ok, it says "Languaje" in the settings menu, that's not a good sign.

Also, wait, I'm confused, I thought Chapter 3 would contain the previous Chapter in it? Are they actually split into 3 separate games?
yes they did, but you can play in what order you feel like but the gameplay is different from 3 compared to 1 and 2

Venomania

Jan 14, 2019
I cant win again the spawn in the final fight, whenever i fight those in the 3rt wave it dont do damage to both those spawn and my team, can someone tell me how to fix this problem??
(ps: sorry for my bad english, im not a native speaker)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I have the following quests which I can't be able to continue with.
View attachment 455454
I'm at 100% influence in all areas.
The castle chain doesn't trigger as it should (previously the Queen got intrested in things and I could recruit troops)
The "new" in completed is NPC's which I spoke with regarding already completed quests as those "interaction spots" aren't cleared...
So, did you finally got your answer? Thing is, I'm stucked because of that same reason.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So, did you finally got your answer? Thing is, I'm stucked because of that same reason.
I never did :[
I completely forgot about the game, dunno if it's done. They have moved to several other projects since.

TFeche

Dec 18, 2021
Did you go to the town under de mountain? i use that stone later, after give the troops to the town under the mountain in the east

I'm currently playing chapter 3 and i am stuck in the show town world, for some reason Lilly and Aly are at 66% of lust and nothing trigers a concert or anithing, everyone else is at 100%, did some one have the same problem?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes