Mod Ren'Py CoxSluttery for A Very Full House [v0.23.3.114.2] [CarinaCox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
There, bugs fixed.
4Finger I think you liked that post before I noticed the bug, so if you downloaded it before I had a chance to disable the link, you'll want to redownload it now.

Reactions: Artorias-zx

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
More bugs fixed. Hopefully the last of them. Spread through enough files that I bothered repacking it into v0.23.3.114.1

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
More bugs fixed. Hopefully the last of them. Spread through enough files that I bothered repacking it into v0.23.3.114.1
My lack of sleep is turning into bug fixes, apparently.
v0.23.3.114.2 now.
Saving outfits with Madison/Firebrand should finally work, and also was made aware of a bug with the unlocks of Candy/Cheerleader's cutdown and minified clothes.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
My lack of sleep is turning into bug fixes, apparently.
v0.23.3.114.2 now.
Saving outfits with Madison/Firebrand should finally work, and also was made aware of a bug with the unlocks of Candy/Cheerleader's cutdown and minified clothes.
Mega is having a tough time for last 1/2 hour :cry: ("Temporary error, retrying."). Any other D/L provider?

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Works fine for me? Perhaps it's over.
I'm having success at the same time with other Mega links. It's just this one that seems broken with the error I quoted. I can't imagine there are so many downloads for it that it's limited, but that's all I can think that it might be. Have you tried from a private browser window, like to make sure your login isn't used? I've never had such issues with Mega on a link. Maybe it's the wrong link?

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I'm having success at the same time with other Mega links. It's just this one that seems broken with the error I quoted. I can't imagine there are so many downloads for it that it's limited, but that's all I can think that it might be. Have you tried from a private browser window, like to make sure your login isn't used? I've never had such issues with Mega on a link. Maybe it's the wrong link?
Works fine for me in incognito as well. I removed and relinked it, see if that helps.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Works fine for me in incognito as well. I removed and relinked it, see if that helps.
Thanks for trying. Odd. I even restarted my browser after other Mega links finished. However this link still gives the same error, even in private mode. I'll just try later and see how it goes.

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
What mirror???? It says check yourself in the mirror before continuing....but there is no mirror anywhere.

Secondly, once into the menus, you go around and around and around with no clear way to get out of the menus to get back to the game.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
What mirror???? It says check yourself in the mirror before continuing....but there is no mirror anywhere.

Secondly, once into the menus, you go around and around and around with no clear way to get out of the menus to get back to the game.
There is a mirror in the room....it's just flavour text, man.
As for going back, there's always a back or exit option, and is the last option, which means you sometimes have to click the next button to see it.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I wish the android version had this
Far as I know, you can use it on android too. The apk-files are just glorified zip-files, basically, so you can extract the apk, add the mod files to the extracted folder, then rezip it as an apk.
Haven't tried it myself, though, and unsure how well the mod works on android, I just know some people have done it.

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
Has someone tried to mod the android version? I tried using total commander. Unpacking and repacking resulted in my phone not allowing me to install the app

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Has someone tried to mod the android version? I tried using total commander. Unpacking and repacking resulted in my phone not allowing me to install the app
This post.
Unsure what they use, though. Perhaps they just did the repacking on their computer, and transferred it over. I know someone tested it on bluestacks and it worked. It might be that because of the way total commander repacked it, it gave a false positive that it construed as something malicious, if that's what you mean by it not allowing it to be installed. Pretty much any code that's been compressed has a chance to win the false-positive lottery in windows, at least, so it's probably a thing in android too.
If that's the issue, using a different program to compress may or may not help. I don't really know anything about this, though.

Reactions: isahase83

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
how do i see the delivery man?? it keeps on saying that it has already been delivered
Hmm, last I checked, it worked ok.... But that's quite some versions ago, who knows what's going on now.

In general, how it's supposed to work, at least, is by delivering the Early Morning of Monday-Friday after you order something delivered. If you open the door Early Morning, he'll be there, if you open it later in the day, he'll have left already. Dude's not gonna stand on your porch for hours. He's not that thirsty.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote