• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py CoxSluttery for A Very Full House [v0.23.3.114.2] [CarinaCox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi, thanks for the modding project.. really nice stuff.

I have a question: Does it require a fresh save to use the mod properly?
The game just got updated so I was wondering if I could play the "vanilla" version until the mod updates..

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, thanks for the modding project.. really nice stuff.

I have a question: Does it require a fresh save to use the mod properly?
The game just got updated so I was wondering if I could play the "vanilla" version until the mod updates..
The current version of the game seems to break texture swaps, yeah. Having a hard time figuring out why. Fresh saves seem to work, however.
I'm currently giving up on working on it for the night. Keep in mind that Mira intends to release a 20.2 version tomorrow, to fix some more bugs, so I'd suggest you wait for that whether you decide to play vanilla or not.

Reactions: shiion1

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Hope to see a mod update or clearance to use this with v 0.2 soon. I also understand there may be an early patch by Meta Mira coming to 0.2 so this may be premature.

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Got the following error. I used the file aswell. is there any fix?
The mod hasn't been updated yet, it's still for the previous version of the game. Usually the modder is quite fast though with updates. So I'd suggest to wait for a moment and update the mod when it's released.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Got the following error. I used the file aswell. is there any fix?
That bug isn't related to my mod, it's in the base game.
Mira knows about it, but wasn't able to fix it, far as I know. The patches already in the game from 19.0 is supposed to not let that happen, if your save is from before that, but sometimes it randomly does anyway.

If the bug doesn't happen instantly after loading, you can try opening console with shift+O, and typing in these three lines:
mom.piercing_set=0
mom.belly_piercing_set=0
mom.clit_piercing_set=0

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
The mod hasn't been updated yet, it's still for the previous version of the game. Usually the modder is quite fast though with updates. So I'd suggest to wait for a moment and update the mod when it's released.
I stand corrected :)
Well, you weren't exactly wrong either. While my mod technically works fine with the new version, there are bugs in the 0.20.1 version that don't really crop up unless you use my mod (most of them will crop up anyway, there's just one specific one that's related to changing out texture swaps).
I've finished making my patch, just waiting for Mira to drop the 0.20.2 version which has fixes needed for my mod (plus I may have to change my patch, in case there are other changes).

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Mod update~
Make sure to get v0.20.2 first.
There was a bug with my patch for this update. Not sure why it wasn't triggering for me so I could catch it before release, but such is life.
I've updated the download link with the fixed version. The bug is only relevant if you didn't play my mod for the first time on that save.
Read the note above the download link if you ignored past the error the patch gave when you loaded the game after installing it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote