• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection - Video - ZXSN collection [2023-11-20] [ZXSN_MMD/在下神奈有何贵干]

1. 5.00 star(s)

oldnovel

So it's the first time I'm writing a review for something and I gotta say I didn't expect this one to be the one to make me do it but eh, it is what it is.

Overall, the animation could be better, it can be kind of awkward at times and it's very rigid in some clips. But, it is god damn amazing. Let me explain.

I downloaded the collection thinking I was only going to watch the sex animations and be done with it but I instead watched all the MMD animations and I gotta say... It's got a whole vibe to it. Kind of watched it when I was tired and bored and ended up jamming to all the clips. The parts where they undress in steps is very well timed with the music like, the music would build up and at its apogee, a part of the dress would dismantle by the magic of satan and you'd think "hell yeah" for a second before vibing even harder.

TLDR: If you're kind of tired, this will definitely make you feel better.