4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Well it does seem like Zumi's best days are long gone now with the quality of art coming out looking suspiciously AI driven and a backward step from his past stuff if it isn't AI.
judging by the post above mine, seems like it is AI-ish too. Doesn't have the same feel like the Boa Hancock picture a few posts above yours. Oh well, this is the future we were given I guess

awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
He's using AI now?
I've watched his stream from time to time but not the whole rendering process. Doesn't seem to start out with AI at least? Like sketching and some rendering were still streamed, not sure if it's grinded through AI for final touch. Hopefully not.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I've watched his stream from time to time but not the whole rendering process. Doesn't seem to start out with AI at least? Like sketching and some rendering were still streamed, not sure if it's grinded through AI for final touch. Hopefully not.
When was the last stream you watched as this new "style" has been only recent. It seems after his laughable attempt at NFT's fell flat on its ass, his commitment to his art dropped with it and now we have this current style that may be AI.

Rick6890

Feb 1, 2023
When was the last stream you watched as this new "style" has been only recent. It seems after his laughable attempt at NFT's fell flat on its ass, his commitment to his art dropped with it and now we have this current style that may be AI.
Ah, yes... Zumi's infamous NFT phase.
Man, I feel Old.

Reactions: dinochicken
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote