4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viviod

Mar 11, 2018
Does Zumi release non-compressed PSDs? I wanted to learn how the shading was done on set 44's Yumeko, and set 50's Tatsumaki, but both PSDs compress everything other than post processing onto one layer. I doubt they are, because I feel like they would be posted as well, but just in case I'm making a post here

Sep 1, 2020
Does Zumi release non-compressed PSDs? I wanted to learn how the shading was done on set 44's Yumeko, and set 50's Tatsumaki, but both PSDs compress everything other than post processing onto one layer. I doubt they are, because I feel like they would be posted as well, but just in case I'm making a post here
They do not release their orignial PSD file, no.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
He became a gamer
Becoming a gamer is not a bad thing. For example, Hydrafx - he used his knowledge to rip entire interior assets from RE4 Remake just to make a 1-minute long animation. Who knows, maybe Zelda gona inspire this artist for drawing more themed content in the future. I mean, Sciamano does it all the time, since he is Genshin player, almost every set of his featured at least 1 character from the roster.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
He became a gamer
So what is the actual point you are trying to make?...
She finished the Artworks and her patrons have received them...
Just because someone hasn't posted it here, she can't enjoy playing a game?...
The negativity coming out of this Forum is just funny at this point...
People seem to rarely enjoy the content they are receiving for free...

Rick6890

Feb 1, 2023
Agree. If they're out, they'll be here soon enough.
Let he, she, or whatever Zumi is enjoy a videogame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malvadon
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote