VN Unity Completed Zuma Girls [Final] [Twilight Sonata Studio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Well that's the thing. I might be a bit confused but basically I'm arguing about your argument Netorare and netorase might as well be the same thing because? They're both getting Cucked.
I'm just saying Netorare and netorase is almost just as opposite to each other as Netorare and Netori.
Sucks for all three tags because a lot of posts here still don't give the distinctions properly and just tag it NTR all together.
I am pretty much repeating my self now, but the "Netorare and Netorase might as well be the same thing". Is very specific to the this case. The case of me, as someone who's ONLY into Netori. Having to do all the stuff I talked about already. I am not saying the difference between Netorare and Netorase, doesnt exist. It just does not matter, in the context of the orginal and subsequent arguments. That being said. If the difference is SIGNIFCANT. Something which, again, I do not know for certain for obvious reasons. It is yet another reason why having just the NTR tag for all 2/3 things is a bad idea. Praticularly in a place so focused around such things. Being a forum for discovery and acquisition of Adult Materials. There we are in agreement.

But that's why I gave the example of killing. Because killing is never objectively evil. For something to be objective it must be true for everyone else no exception.
This will be the last time I address this, because it is getting more and more off topic.

First of all I do not believe I have ever explicitly stated, that killing is objectively evil, or even evil. I said its bad. The difference here, I believe is just as significant if not more so, than between Netorase and Netorare.

Second. It is, objectively. Fucking dogshit - regardless of circumstances and reasons. AT THE VERY LEAST, to the person who got killed. And/or the deceased persons relatives. Because even if the person say - wanted to die/was suicidal. I doubt their parents, spouses or children would be happy about it. You'd have to be a remarkably awful individual to have not even 1 person alive or dead who would mourn your death...

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Is this game created by a Japanese company? So, why doesn't it contain mosaic censorship?
I understand how people mistake asians for other type of asians, but not the names of their countries xD
1665943915484.png

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I understand how people mistake asians for other type of asians, but not the names of their countries lol
View attachment 2104598
Sorry, I made a mistake. Wrong post! I made a little bit of confusion with another game.
I was referring to this one:
[Unity] - [Completed] - The Fantasy World of Mahjong Princess [Final] [LSJ Productions] | F95zone
This one too: [VN] - [Unity] - [Completed] - Happiness Double Room [Final] [Connection] | F95zone
[Unity] - [Completed] - H-Isekai Loves [Final] [G-Blood] | F95zone
Also this one: [Unity] - [Completed] - Hentai World: Animated Puzzle [Final] [MIP Games] | F95zone

Last edited:
Reactions: Voronc
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote