Others - Abandoned - Zoria - and the Cursed Lands [3.31 Alpha] [AllFenom]

1. 2.00 star(s)

cooldude33

Really well done graphics, the backgrounds are great and full of detail, excellent animation quality. The movement feels nice.

Unfortunately, there will not be sexual content in this game. The developer has stated as such on their patreon. What even is the point in making the protagonist wear such a skimpy outfit, then? Feels like such an absolute waste, especially since the developer IS making lewd content with her on their patreon, but simply chooses not to add it in the game. Shame.

If you're looking for a good platformer, try it out. It's pretty good. If you're looking for one with sexual content, don't bother.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cesco

The platforming feels good. imo, I would make the changing left and right direction a little snappier, but I see that this choice was on purpose.
    I think you should shorten the combo swing distance just a tad. Wouldn't wanna accidentally land in a spike trap on my third swing. That'd just be unfair.
    The idle animation is really good. The variation of yawning, fidgeting and pants adjusting all before she sits her butt down- real nice(y). I would honestly just keep her sitting there (iiwy) until the player is ready to move again.
    Now the sprite for her. If you got the time for it, I would beef her up a little in the overworld sprite. She has noodle arms in comparison to her artwork. Just a little bump in her deltoids would sell her musculature better (or you can copy study what Kincaid did for their character).
    And finally, her hair. To me, the color bleeds too much into the background, and it's a shame cause it's neat. I would either go more blue (like what anime does when they color black hair) or pick a brighter blue for the highlight of her hair a little more help it stand out.
    ...or just go crazy with the color and pick like orange or something :p