Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I'm in the process of creating a thread with the new game. There's a lot of rules and stuff to follow. I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is the right way to get my own thread. Well, if all else fails I'll just post a dl link here. Stay tuned.

Edit* Ok, I've created the thread and reported it as per requested on the guidelines to have it moved to the games section. Now just have to wait and see what happens.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
any word about their other games?

Zookepers mission 2 and 3 are also out.
You sure about ZK3? Because it won't be available until late dec 2024... :BootyTime:
But yeah, ZK2 is out and could find it here as long as you know how search works.
Or just go to This page

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
So which version of the game has a better translation? The OP's edited MTL or the official release?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You sure about ZK3? Because it won't be available until late dec 2024... :BootyTime:
But yeah, ZK2 is out and could find it here as long as you know how search works.
Or just go to This page
yeah,but their link of Zookeeper Mission 2 on that thread is dead,you can pick the one from Age of Ashes there though

Stunkeeper

Dec 11, 2019
So I was able to download Zookeeper Mission 2 at this link -
I have tested it and looks like the real deal, no viruses at the moment but do it at your own risk! :D
Edit: I forgot to add, it is the japanese version.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Zookeeper v1.05 Compressed (Untested)

Win 497 MB/195 MB :

Reactions: Ahsl

orilith

Sep 12, 2020
The game is missing files. At the very least I got a missing file error for Graphics/Characters/People6

ioool

Apr 18, 2023
my graphics/character doesnt have most of thing so game crashes all time,how to fix???

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes