Collection Flash Completed ZOOCOMIC games [v1.1] [Pararagon]

jettaboy

Aug 18, 2017
I was hoping someone would upload these! Bonus that they're translated too.
Either that I was hoping some one could create a new game based on these with updated graphics and possibly additional levels.

Reactions: JLuix

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
The

Its easy, and no need to cheat. I'm going to explain how to get the last scene by glitching the game:

- Play the Spanish version;
- From the beginning fail several times in a row till it gets into late night (at some point there will be no more game over and you will have all the time to try the last scene);
- Beat the game. Here's a tip: Lola's arms have 11 stances, and each stance match one exact lvl on the white bar;
- Get into the last scene (the glitch worked if the number on bottom right corner is red and negative);
- Drag the dick in to the entrance at the top of the vagina and click again (try and error till it works);
- Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, this tutorials are very easy to read, and even though I've known how to beat this game for years
Your tutorials really brought back the details I needed to know quickly
And thanks to the image you included, I realized that this game has sex scenes:oops:

However, the position in which it can be inserted is not precise
So I decided to post an image with a more precise position to help those who are interested: 1705524494276.png

Reactions: elmekia and JLuix