• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know what it's called, or better yet, how I could make that cg art style? I've seen it used in several games and I'm not sure if it's an artist or if there is a template for naming characters.
Also, do you know if making mods to the game is allowed? I would like to be able to add badend with the zombies and show the effects of the male zombies on the women (for example, expand the introduction, that when you kill the zombie that attacks your sister, you leave the cabin and you can see zombies and women in action )

PS: sorry for the English of Google Translate

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know what it's called, or better yet, how I could make that cg art style? I've seen it used in several games and I'm not sure if it's an artist or if there is a template for naming characters.
Also, do you know if making mods to the game is allowed? I would like to be able to add badend with the zombies and show the effects of the male zombies on the women (for example, expand the introduction, that when you kill the zombie that attacks your sister, you leave the cabin and you can see zombies and women in action )

PS: sorry for the English of Google Translate
The lead artist for the game is ScarlettAnn. An making a mod should be fine.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

XLsoon.png

Zombie's Retreat 1 XL Update | First Look

Hey everyone!

In case anyone missed the announcement earlier this year, Zombie's Retreat 1 is getting a new XL update!

Today, I'll go over some of what you can expect to see as well as the planned release window.

== XL Edition ==

The XL update for Zombie's Retreat 1 will scale the game up to match ZR2's larger resolution! Rather than upscale and stretch the art, all of the scenes have been manually rescaled from their original resolution in order to avoid any quality loss!

A few NSFW scenes have also been reanimated for a newer, smoother look! The animator has improved significantly since the early ZR1 days so it's been nice to see some of those original scenes get enhanced. Not every scene is getting completely reanimated but I'm trying to focus on scenes that feel like they'd benefit the most from getting a refresh.

To spice the update up a little more, two scenes are also getting complete makeovers. Leslie's first bath scene and Rachel's first scene have both been redrawn to better match the series' updated look and feel. I'm still keeping the original scenes in as well in case you're feeling nostalgic!

Stay tuned later this month for teasers of those scenes for $3+ ZR Patrons!

== Release Window ==

Currently, I'm looking at a late May release for the XL update! However, I'm also considering pushing the release back into June in order to squeeze in a couple more refreshed animations.

As the month continues on, I'll let you all know what I decide on! I want to jump back into ZR2 development as soon as possible so I don't want to have the release of ZR1 XL drag on too much either.

======

That's everything for this update! I hope you're looking forward to the return to Camp Zomi!
Thank you all so much for playing and supporting Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2!

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3614022

Zombie's Retreat 1 XL Update | First Look

Hey everyone!

In case anyone missed the announcement earlier this year, Zombie's Retreat 1 is getting a new XL update!

Today, I'll go over some of what you can expect to see as well as the planned release window.

== XL Edition ==

The XL update for Zombie's Retreat 1 will scale the game up to match ZR2's larger resolution! Rather than upscale and stretch the art, all of the scenes have been manually rescaled from their original resolution in order to avoid any quality loss!

A few NSFW scenes have also been reanimated for a newer, smoother look! The animator has improved significantly since the early ZR1 days so it's been nice to see some of those original scenes get enhanced. Not every scene is getting completely reanimated but I'm trying to focus on scenes that feel like they'd benefit the most from getting a refresh.

To spice the update up a little more, two scenes are also getting complete makeovers. Leslie's first bath scene and Rachel's first scene have both been redrawn to better match the series' updated look and feel. I'm still keeping the original scenes in as well in case you're feeling nostalgic!

Stay tuned later this month for teasers of those scenes for $3+ ZR Patrons!

== Release Window ==

Currently, I'm looking at a late May release for the XL update! However, I'm also considering pushing the release back into June in order to squeeze in a couple more refreshed animations.

As the month continues on, I'll let you all know what I decide on! I want to jump back into ZR2 development as soon as possible so I don't want to have the release of ZR1 XL drag on too much either.

======

That's everything for this update! I hope you're looking forward to the return to Camp Zomi!
Thank you all so much for playing and supporting Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2!
please tell me we are having a pregnace sense with all the girls

Reactions: Volfram148

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
I haven't finished playing the game yet. But is there a Rachel pregnancy scene? and where to download gallery mod cause I wonder if I've missed something
No you good they are making new scenes of the girls.

I was hoping they will make the impregnate scenes and the pregnant/birth scenes as well.

Maybe they can steal do it in the Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked it can be cool to have.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I haven't finished playing the game yet. But is there a Rachel pregnancy scene? and where to download gallery mod cause I wonder if I've missed something
No you good they are making new scenes of the girls.

I was hoping they will make the impregnate scenes and the pregnant/birth scenes as well.

Maybe they can steal do it in the Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked it can be cool to have.
Let me shatter those dreams. Siren has already said that he will not include pregnancy in his games. He will show the girls getting impregnated. But if you are looking for anything that involves a baby bump or birth, that is not going to happen.

If you want to download the gallery mod use the link in the OP post.

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Let me shatter those dreams. Siren has already said that he will not include pregnancy in his games. He will show the girls getting impregnated. But if you are looking for anything that involves a baby bump or birth, that is not going to happen.

If you want to download the gallery mod use the link in the OP post.
"Siren has already said that he will not include pregnancy in his games."
Well let there be at least a DLC for Zombie's Retreat 1 to have new maps, side quests more girls.
Maybe a memory room

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
"Siren has already said that he will not include pregnancy in his games."
Well let there be at least a DLC for Zombie's Retreat 1 to have new maps, side quests more girls.
Maybe a memory room
There already is a in game memory room. An we are getting extra content in this update. An I know there is one character update left for Rachel. But that is not going to be included in the upcoming update.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Since i've made all characters as a fanmade and since i already finished to create all characters(with the exception of Mary, which i'll create later), i'll be posting here, hope you like guys, right now i'll only post Leslie, later i'll post more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes