rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
found it not in map 1 it the new map has new girl the house that fight the first boss
For anyone that didn't understand that, the intermediate cookbook is found on the Lakeview map in the house directly south of the fast travel post board. If you already have the location discovered for fast travel, it is very easy to get to: fast travel Lakeview, house directly south of the starting location. House has two doors in it, the right one opens now.

What it unlocks is intermediate crafting options for the garden and water buckets. You can craft and install them, Leslie says a few words for the garden. That's it. Much like the air conditioners, they are available to craft and install now, and likely gate progress with the girls in future updates.

Update impression, feels more like a finished 3.0 than a 4.0, would've made more sense to designate it 3.5 but I understand why. Animations still great, looking forward to inevitable Leslie/Ashley three way.

Reactions: Born2game

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Guys I have a question about characters, first two are sister and mother(they meant to be originally) what about Caroline, was she meant to be an aunt or a teacher? I am asking because I don't wanna come up with my own names I want for them to be the same as author wanted originally
She's supposed to be the aunt.

tabuburn

Mar 13, 2018
Can't seem to be able to get the kitchen scene with Leslie even though I've done the previous H scenes with her.

EDIT: Nvm. Figured it out.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Strange question, does anyone know which characters were originally what relation before the patreon censorship was rolled in? I prefer playing games with the originally intended relationships, rather than starting randomly with a "Maid".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Strange question, does anyone know which characters were originally what relation before the patreon censorship was rolled in? I prefer playing games with the originally intended relationships, rather than starting randomly with a "Maid".
The Author never established that kind of forced relationship, as Patreons guidline against IC was already there when the game was started... but if you wanne know more about the probably relationship of the characters you should try "A Zombie's life" as that was the mental father of this project... and while the ending is disappointingly rushed it's still a great game to that point

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I find the Crafting. How to use it? It is just stay here?

You found it, so you have the "intermediate" crafting option in your menu, now. Once again, everybody should read the .txt files in the game folder.

Btw, why should I care if somebody did not understand how to play this game? I don't give a damn, in fact. :whistle:

burnerone

Apr 8, 2018
Since the Update my A Key is pressed all the time in the Game. Names typing, ingame etc. Whats wrong? Have somebody an idea?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since the Update my A Key is pressed all the time in the Game. Names typing, ingame etc. Whats wrong? Have somebody an idea?
do you use WASD as movement keys?
Try restarteing your PC, freezing keys can happen with RPG Maker games...only option to fix that is a restart

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Well, you don't need to download it here: free bugfixed 0.4.1 version is now available on the author's Patreon page.
I didn't know that lol I just happened upon this game when I posted my comment.

Here is the link from the Patreon Page for those to lazy to go get it themselves... :ROFLMAO:
Thanks :), already dl it from one of the other links though :oops:

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes