• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
That is fair maybe switching weapons causes problems in that regard. I wouldn't know.
It can't cause problems. The indicator changing colors means it's running an update cycle. Or it updates when you shoot. Therefore there is some check in place. Either this check is per tick, or per button press, you can use that all the same.
Button press to change weapons -> change ammo displayed.
Is new weapon mellee -> write "N/A" instead of ammo number.
Each time you press Q, make ammo equal to items->ammo (associated with currently equipped weapon).

That's all you need. Unless you can't figure out how to display a variable on the UI, which, I don't think that's the case.

EDIT: Actually, the fact you can change the walls of buildings (decoration) as well as their position (south-west, center, etc), I find that harder to pull off than displaying a variable on the UI and changing it when you fire, or when you switch weapons

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
If you install all the files correctly, that file should have been added. Did you make sure to copy over both folders?

anderson1

Jul 17, 2019
I have been putting off trying this game. I liked the previous one a lot, and I dont want to play a too early version of this game.
How much content is there now? How much can you do with each character, and how far along is the story?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have been putting off trying this game. I liked the previous one a lot, and I dont want to play a too early version of this game.
How much content is there now? How much can you do with each character, and how far along is the story?
Well no way to know how far along the story is. But if you want to know how much content there is for each character.

Meredith: 1 kissing, 1 peeping scene, 1 masturbation scene, 1 handjob scene, 1 blowjob scene, 5 sex scene.

Jenny: 1 handjob scene, 1 paizuri scene, 1 sex scene

Olivia: 1 kissing, 1 thigh job scene, 1 blowjob scene, 2 sex scenes

Michelle: 1 kissing, 1 handjob, 2 sex scenes

Stacy: 1 kissing scene, 1 paizuri, 1 sex scene

Nadia: 2 flash scene, 1 cuddle handjob scene, 1 sex scene

Fiona: 1 blowjob scene, 1 cunnilingus scene, 2 sex scenes

Lucy: 1 breast massage

Violet: 1 handjob scene

Jamie: 1 sex scene

Carla: 1 sex scene

Meredith & Olivia: 1 double paizuri scene.

Reactions: inoriinori

anderson1

Jul 17, 2019
Well no way to know how far along the story is. But if you want to know how much content there is for each character.

Meredith: 1 kissing, 1 peeping scene, 1 masturbation scene, 1 handjob scene, 1 blowjob scene, 5 sex scene.

Jenny: 1 handjob scene, 1 paizuri scene, 1 sex scene

Olivia: 1 kissing, 1 thigh job scene, 1 blowjob scene, 2 sex scenes

Michelle: 1 kissing, 1 handjob, 2 sex scenes

Stacy: 1 kissing scene, 1 paizuri, 1 sex scene

Nadia: 2 flash scene, 1 cuddle handjob scene, 1 sex scene

Fiona: 1 blowjob scene, 1 cunnilingus scene, 2 sex scenes

Lucy: 1 breast massage

Violet: 1 handjob scene

Jamie: 1 sex scene

Carla: 1 sex scene

Meredith & Olivia: 1 double paizuri scene.
Thank you! Thats already quite a lot of content. I might give it a try now or pretty soon.

Thanks again!

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 2137392

Overview:
"Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it's diverse districts, cutting edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it's up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home."

Zombie's Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie's Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Fight zombies, construct your own home base, and most importantly, 'bond' with your beautiful survivors!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.1 Beta
Language: English
Prequel: Zombie's Retreat
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Mod* - Walkthrough - Italian translation* - Fan Sig -
German Translation*

lazy4523 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1055494 View attachment 1055492 View attachment 1055491 View attachment 1055413 View attachment 1055428 View attachment 1055429 View attachment 964220 View attachment 1055430 View attachment 1055442 View attachment 1055452 View attachment 1423848 View attachment 1423849
Someone have 0.12 patch save files?

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
So a wee issue I've found at least on the ver I'm playing and the Sex-Ed quest is still active even though I've finished it.

(Also quick question but what's the age difference between Ashley & Michelle)

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes