• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Blonde nurse...? I don't remember this character at all so maybe it's something I missed. Does she come back to the The Grid?
This is her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many z-cola can you find in the game? My max HP right now is 5.
If you have 5 HP you have all of them.

i dropped both folders in www and nothing changed
If you installed the mod correctly you should see a sparkle and a crystal downstairs. If you don't you messed something up. Make sure that only the data and img folders are added to the www folder. An if asked to overwrite files choose yes.

1.PNG

Kaisatousasa

Jun 28, 2020
4 cảnh mới, 3 cảnh được sao chép từ cùng một cảnh. Tôi không thấy vấn đề lớn với những cập nhật nhỏ, nhưng việc thổi phồng nội dung theo cách này thật ngu ngốc.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
4? I thought there were only 3

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, I don't remember her at all. Does she come back to The Grid?
For a while until you finish some of her quest, then she settles in Grid. remember to save cuz there was a glitch that caused one of her questline to be bugged/inaccessible. (Use walkthrough carefully)

You get/meet the nurse when you fix the subway train/progress through the story where the guy goes into the sewer city. There is an area only accessible to the subway train at first but once you find the map, you can tp.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I took some time to play this, and I wanna say some things.

- First of all, you get a chaotic energy at some point. I found no way to see what that does, or how much I have. You get it, as far as I understand, after you have sex with someone.

- It would be much clearer if each companion would tell you what they find as extra resources, at least after you've explored 1 point together. Also, the cop seems to find bricks, though I thought she would find ammo.

- Do survivors need water and food each day? Do they get sick? I found no indication of whether these things happen, how much they require in total, it would be nice to be able to see this in a menu or the main UI. Do they eat junk food, or only fresh food?

- Successfully finishing a route (i.e having sex) should give you a permanent bonus depending on the female. For example, Meredith could simply perma-water plants from then on.

- Having sex with a character happens way too easy. Each character pretty much gaslights herself into falling for you, when you haven't really done anything special. I understand that most likely they're infected by some kind of lewd aura that the MC has, but I only imagined that from the story. It would be better imo if the MC was immune as long as he "releases", as that seems like a legit reason of why the women would want anything sexual with him. Or, maybe the MC is like "wtf is going on, why do they all like me" especially when they're so eager to do stuff with him.

- The cycle is cool, but I found myself thinking, wtf will bricks do after you build all the buildings? Most likely, nothing. It would be cool to have "defenses" for the night, and require bricks to rebuild any broken ones. Maybe something chance-based like in "this war of mine".

- You make the saw out of 2 iron, and you can saw iron, which breaks the saw but gives you 2 iron (try saying that fast) so my point is, it's pointless to do that. You just get back what you spent. You should get 4 iron to make it worthwhile.

- What can you do if you run out of ammo? It happened to me sometimes and I just reloaded the game. Imo, if a zombie touches you, they should get back mellee damage. Or maybe lose a life and then a quicktime event for it.

- You should be able to press shift and arrow, and turn without moving.

- That's just a personal thing, but I think that instead of putting in 1000 different characters and have just a few scenes with each, it would be better to have just 3-4 and have a lot of scenes with them. But, to each their own. At the moment, before you even finish v0.18, you already have access to 8 characters (!!!).

- Though there is animation for the scenes, there is none for the ejaculation.

- Though there is an X-Ray option, it was just her one leg transparent pretty much. X-Ray usually refers to showing the actual womb with the ovaries.

- No text skip option, or at least I found none.

- I'd suggest having the ammo as a separate thing too, so that we can easily see how much ammo we still have.

I'll stop here as this is already a lot. The "taste" the game left me with was a bit "meh", as it kept on introducing character after character before I even had any time to build up any sort of relationship with my main ones. So all characters started feeling more like fodder, than people the MC is supposedly developing a connection with. Anyway, to each their own.

Reactions: Beats9821

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
For a while until you finish some of her quest, then she settles in Grid. remember to save cuz there was a glitch that caused one of her questline to be bugged/inaccessible. (Use walkthrough carefully)

You get/meet the nurse when you fix the subway train/progress through the story where the guy goes into the sewer city. There is an area only accessible to the subway train at first but once you find the map, you can tp.
Well I know I did the quest to fix the subway because I just used it to go back to the underground to do the bathhouse tournament but I have no idea where she is.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I took some time to play this, and I wanna say some things.

- First of all, you get a chaotic energy at some point. I found no way to see what that does, or how much I have. You get it, as far as I understand, after you have sex with someone.

- It would be much clearer if each companion would tell you what they find as extra resources, at least after you've explored 1 point together. Also, the cop seems to find bricks, though I thought she would find ammo.

- Do survivors need water and food each day? Do they get sick? I found no indication of whether these things happen, how much they require in total, it would be nice to be able to see this in a menu or the main UI. Do they eat junk food, or only fresh food?

- Successfully finishing a route (i.e having sex) should give you a permanent bonus depending on the female. For example, Meredith could simply perma-water plants from then on.

- Having sex with a character happens way too easy. Each character pretty much gaslights herself into falling for you, when you haven't really done anything special. I understand that most likely they're infected by some kind of lewd aura that the MC has, but I only imagined that from the story. It would be better imo if the MC was immune as long as he "releases", as that seems like a legit reason of why the women would want anything sexual with him. Or, maybe the MC is like "wtf is going on, why do they all like me" especially when they're so eager to do stuff with him.

- The cycle is cool, but I found myself thinking, wtf will bricks do after you build all the buildings? Most likely, nothing. It would be cool to have "defenses" for the night, and require bricks to rebuild any broken ones. Maybe something chance-based like in "this war of mine".

- You make the saw out of 2 iron, and you can saw iron, which breaks the saw but gives you 2 iron (try saying that fast) so my point is, it's pointless to do that. You just get back what you spent. You should get 4 iron to make it worthwhile.

- What can you do if you run out of ammo? It happened to me sometimes and I just reloaded the game. Imo, if a zombie touches you, they should get back mellee damage. Or maybe lose a life and then a quicktime event for it.

- You should be able to press shift and arrow, and turn without moving.

- That's just a personal thing, but I think that instead of putting in 1000 different characters and have just a few scenes with each, it would be better to have just 3-4 and have a lot of scenes with them. But, to each their own. At the moment, before you even finish v0.18, you already have access to 8 characters (!!!).

- Though there is animation for the scenes, there is none for the ejaculation.

- Though there is an X-Ray option, it was just her one leg transparent pretty much. X-Ray usually refers to showing the actual womb with the ovaries.

- No text skip option, or at least I found none.

- I'd suggest having the ammo as a separate thing too, so that we can easily see how much ammo we still have.

I'll stop here as this is already a lot. The "taste" the game left me with was a bit "meh", as it kept on introducing character after character before I even had any time to build up any sort of relationship with my main ones. So all characters started feeling more like fodder, than people the MC is supposedly developing a connection with. Anyway, to each their own.
To answer some of your questions.

That is your lust power. You can see how much you have in the save menu. If you play the first game then you will have an idea of what this is and what it will do. At present it doesn't mean anything.

I 100% about the companions letting you know what they can find. That is why in the gallery mod I made list that tells you exactly what each girl can find. An about the Lucy (the cop) she can find Scrap Brick's and Revolver ammo. It is just RNG as to what you get.

No one can get sick (not counting story reasons). There are a number of factors that determine how much resources are consumed. The first is what difficulty you are on. The second is how many people have been brought to the grid. At present the resource consumption breaks down like this.

Easy

Resource Consumption (Woman Rescued)

* 0-3: 2 Food & 1 Water

* 4-5: 3 Food & 2 Water

Normal

* 0-3: 3 Food & 2 Water

* 4-5: 4 Food & 3 Water

Food is broken down into tiers. The top tier (what will be consumed first) is Food (Fish). Then next is Food (Grain). Then Food (Fresh). An last is Junk Food. I believe that the item tiers should be conveyed in some way. But when it comes to showing in the UI what the rate is, I imagine it may be difficult to accurately show given the changing variables. But I am not sure on that.

I like the idea. But Siren has said on discord that the grid is supposed to get more and more self sufficient. So eventually that bonus would lose value. I guess the bonus in that regard would be that after you go all the way with a girl there is the option to change there outfit. But that hasn't been fully implemented yet.

Well at present we don't have every building built. I know trading options are going to be expanded at some. To what degree I don't know. But if you don't have a use for them at present they good materials to sell in the underground for money. So they have some value. But I do see your point.

The amount you can get back is RNG. But it will never be a net loss.

Well the idea is that you should not be fighting in that situation. You should run. If you are in a boss fight or a story event that you can't leave. Ammo will drop for you. You do have the option to buy a melee weapon in the underground. But it is completely optional. So the game is not balanced around that.

I assume you are not talking about looking in the menu, because all weapon related items have there own sub menu. But if you are talking about outside of the menu, there is a way to tell that. If you look at the band around what weapon you have, it will give an indication of how much ammo you have. Blue means you have plenty. Yellow means you are running low. An red means you are empty.

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Am I the only one getting a little tired of the mirrored scenes in updates? and sex scenes were the MC is blocking all the good stuff?

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for replying.

I 100% about the companions letting you know what they can find. That is why in the gallery mod I made list that tells you exactly what each girl can find. An about the Lucy (the cop) she can find Scrap Brick's and Revolver ammo. It is just RNG as to what you get.
Well, with the cop I salvaged *every* point in west and east districts, and all I got was bricks from her. I'd say the RNG is favoring bricks. I'd prefer if she always got 2 ammo. Why? Because you need 1 iron to make 4, and Fiona is RNG wood and iron, and from what I've seen, it's kinda 50-50. Therefore, always finding 2 ammo makes it like finding 50% iron. Plus, we already have someone for bricks. I think Olivia?

No one can get sick (not counting story reasons). There are a number of factors that determine how much resources are consumed. The first is what difficulty you are on. The second is how many people have been brought to the grid. At present the resource consumption breaks down like this.

Easy

* 0-3: 2 Food & 1 Water

* 4-5: 3 Food & 2 Water

Normal

* 0-3: 3 Food & 2 Water

* 4-5: 4 Food & 3 Water

Food is broken down into tiers. The top tier (what will be consumed first) is Food (Fish). Then next is Food (Grain). Then Food (Fresh). An last is Junk Food. I believe that the item tiers should be conveyed in some way. But when it comes to showing in the UI what the rate is, I imagine it may be difficult to accurately show given the changing variables. But I am not sure on that.
The consumption being RNG is awful in my opinion. The player should always know how many resources they need. If it's RNG, and that's a dealbreaker, then calculate that at the beginning of the day, and show us how many resources will be consumed at the end. Simple. This would lead to something like a food icon, and like 5/2 or something (we have 5, we will spend 2).

I like the idea. But Siren has said on discord that the grid is supposed to get more and more self sufficient. So eventually that bonus would lose value. I guess the bonus in that regard would be that after you go all the way with a girl there is the option to change there outfit. But that hasn't been fully implemented yet.
Another thing I thought of was that maybe they just give you their bonus resource at the end of the day. So with Meredith finding water, you would get +1 water. Etc. It makes sense to have something like that so that you, the player, want to go all the way with them. Though I'd seriously suggest to make Meredith and Jenny the most difficult to go all the way with, judging from their inhibitions, as well as the fact that MC doesn't have that much lust power.

Well at present we don't have every building built. I know trading options are going to be expanded at some. To what degree I don't know. But if you don't have a use for them at present they good materials to sell in the underground for money. So they have some value. But I do see your point.
I never reached the underground. If you can sell them, then that's fair I suppose. But my point is, that it feels like the grid is *too* safe. And that's fine for the morning, but for the night, I'd prefer it to feel like it could crumble at any moment, as it enhances the relationships between the characters. Everyone just feels oddly chill, especially the diner girl. I understand she is supposed to be like a positive energy character, but it felt odd.

I assume you are not talking about looking in the menu, because all weapon related items have there own sub menu. But if you are talking about outside of the menu, there is a way to tell that. If you look at the band around what weapon you have, it will give an indication of how much ammo you have. Blue means you have plenty. Yellow means you are running low. An red means you are empty.
I meant a number, not an indicator. In the very least, why not a number, the UI is small enough that a number could easily fit there to show the bullets remaining.

Anyway, I think my biggest problem was the fact that I thought sexual stuff happens way too easy.

Shiki97

Jul 3, 2019
Any one have the save file up until 0.17.1? I forgot to transfer my save file before deleting the game and went into 0.18.1 on an entirely new game smh.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for replying.

Well, with the cop I salvaged *every* point in west and east districts, and all I got was bricks from her. I'd say the RNG is favoring bricks. I'd prefer if she always got 2 ammo. Why? Because you need 1 iron to make 4, and Fiona is RNG wood and iron, and from what I've seen, it's kinda 50-50. Therefore, always finding 2 ammo makes it like finding 50% iron. Plus, we already have someone for bricks. I think Olivia?

The consumption being RNG is awful in my opinion. The player should always know how many resources they need. If it's RNG, and that's a dealbreaker, then calculate that at the beginning of the day, and show us how many resources will be consumed at the end. Simple. This would lead to something like a food icon, and like 5/2 or something (we have 5, we will spend 2).

Another thing I thought of was that maybe they just give you their bonus resource at the end of the day. So with Meredith finding water, you would get +1 water. Etc. It makes sense to have something like that so that you, the player, want to go all the way with them. Though I'd seriously suggest to make Meredith and Jenny the most difficult to go all the way with, judging from their inhibitions, as well as the fact that MC doesn't have that much lust power.

I never reached the underground. If you can sell them, then that's fair I suppose. But my point is, that it feels like the grid is *too* safe. And that's fine for the morning, but for the night, I'd prefer it to feel like it could crumble at any moment, as it enhances the relationships between the characters. Everyone just feels oddly chill, especially the diner girl. I understand she is supposed to be like a positive energy character, but it felt odd.

I meant a number, not an indicator. In the very least, why not a number, the UI is small enough that a number could easily fit there to show the bullets remaining.

Anyway, I think my biggest problem was the fact that I thought sexual stuff happens way too easy.
As someone who has looked under the hood of this game. I can confirm that you just had some really bad luck in terms of RNG. But every character has some overlap to a degree. The only characters who don't are Lucy, Stacy, and Jessie. Lucy is the only one who can find Revolver ammo. Stacy is the only one who can find shake materials. Jessie is the only one who can give you shotgun ammo.

You just have to pick the right combo for what your needs are at the moment. But I agree that it should be clear as to what you can possible get before hand.

The consumption rate is not RNG. It is hard set depending on the conditions in the game. So if I start the game on normal the food consumption rate will 3 food & 2 water. Until you bring back a 4th person then from then on it will always be 4 food & 3 water. The idea being the more people at the grid the more resources are consumed. An I don't think you need a UI menu for that. You can just open the menu at any time and look. An I could see that getting messy trying to figure out 4 different values for food. But it should be more clear on what the rate of consumption is.

That is fair maybe switching weapons causes problems in that regard. I wouldn't know.

Kaisatousasa

Jun 28, 2020
Are today's artists actually doing worse? They often use old scenes to add to the new version, making the experience quite unsatisfactory.
Personally, I don't blame you for not having too many scenes per update, but it feels very bad to keep repeating it like this

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
love siren's work even if he's a little over ambitions about doing multiple projects. I'm waiting for this to reach completion but does anyone have any information about how far we are from completion approximately?

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
[/QUOTE]
love siren's work even if he's a little over ambitions about doing multiple projects. I'm waiting for this to reach completion but does anyone have any information about how far we are from completion approximately?
Siren's post on patreon about finishing the main story before the end of 2024. but we will still get extra scene after that, just like ZR1. based on the empty house left at grid, we will probably get 4 or more new girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: closetpervert904

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
This is her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have 5 HP you have all of them.

If you installed the mod correctly you should see a sparkle and a crystal downstairs. If you don't you messed something up. Make sure that only the data and img folders are added to the www folder. An if asked to overwrite files choose yes.

View attachment 3596992
oh yeah i see the diamond, the problem is that theres nothing unlocked, idk if its supposed to be that way

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes